Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does it feel to be happy?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Returning to roots
★★★★★
I've been miserable and numb for so long I've forgotten what emotions feel like. Walking around in life in zombie like state isn't really cutting it anymore.

Personal happiness has eluded me for so long I honestly forgot the feeling, it's kind of pathetic if you really dive deep into it.

All I've really felt in the past 8-9 years is an ever growing sadness compounding upon itself waiting to burst, all these retard pills do is numb the effects of the cracks so I can't feel them forming. The jewpills also make me feel as though I can't have any character development, I'm just stuck in an endless limbo.

Maybe it doesn't exist

all these retard pills do is numb the effects of the cracks so I can't feel them forming. The jewpills also make me feel as though I can't have any character development
WHY DID YOU TAKE JEWPILLS ITS SO OVER FOR JEWPILL CONSUMERS

have you ever tried drugs to cope? no sarcasm

it worked for me

I guess it is a temporary state of mind, at least for me

The numbness you feel is because of a lack of testosterone.

Dont take SSRI's man , it gives you ED

Happiness is like the excitement you get when you get the gooning material combined with the climax this both feeling amd it remains for lot of days

These hormones aren't real estrogen, testosterone and the other one is all just buzzword garbage
So you think it’s all made up and there’s no such thing as hormones

So you think it’s all made up and there’s no such thing as hormones
Yes. Why else why they market a snake oil such as test and est? It just placebo shit and another made up thing you can blame for your shit life/genes

Yes. Why else why they market a snake oil such as test and est? It just placebo shit and another made up thing you can blame for your shit life/genes

SubhumanGamer

You’re not wrong about some people marketing shit to “increase test” which doesn’t actually work, but I’ll tell you for a fact that hormones matter and they exist. You can’t deny the science. But yeah most of the shit you see online like “ways to increase test naturally :soy: ” none of them work. Just inject it like I do

SubhumanGamer

You’re not wrong about some people marketing shit to “increase test” which doesn’t actually work, but I’ll tell you for a fact that hormones matter and they exist. You can’t deny the science. But yeah most of the shit you see online like “ways to increase test naturally :soy: ” none of them work. Just inject it like I do
It may be "science" (still a jew owned operation) but if I can't see them, they don't exist much like God.

When hundreds of people praise you while fucking someone live