Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How does it feel that your looksmatch knows how it feels to be loved and has likely participated in multiple orgies (or at least has the option to)?

• Thread starter Richard_Hungwell
  • Start date
Like Tuesday.

Ohh how I hate the term looksmatch.

Look, guys. Men aren't supposed to be judged for their looks as much as women. All women's value is derived from their looks. Men bring much more to the table.

By using the term looksmatch you're implying an ugly woman has the same worth as an ugly man. No! A man without looks is still a man, providing real value. A woman without looks is basically nothing.

I don't know what my looks match would even look like, so I don't feel anything tbh.

I don't know what my looks match would even look like, so I don't feel anything tbh.
probably like that
505D38BD187E6566A259AD39A2156532D662708A

Look, guys. Men aren't supposed to be judged for their looks as much as women. All women's value is derived from their looks. Men bring much more to the table.

By using the term looksmatch you're implying an ugly woman has the same worth as an ugly man. No! A man without looks is still a man, providing real value. A woman without looks is basically nothing.
Teutonic Knight was also proposing this view a couple of weeks ago, when he said that e.g. a 5/10 slavic man and 5/10 slavic woman aren't supposed to be looksmatched.

That doesn't make me that much sad,
BUT! The fact that femoids so much LOWER BELOW my looksmatch with literal 0-doll statue personality and 0 confidence gets showered by love, romance and infinite sex from guys who look better than me..
Now that makes wanna stab my eyes out and eat them.

You got a point.

It makes me very angry ngl.

High IQ

Lol not with tinder.

Were no longer living in dangerous times, where they need our protection
Cops do that
Broke foid? Provided for by daddy govt

Unless a man betabuxx, what else can we bring to the table tbh?
I can drive her places i suppose, and mow the fucking lawn lol

Validation? Foid can easily give false hope to cucks and chads so theyd shower her with attention, no need to keep a man for that either.

But your post is true in poor places where foid are financially dependent on their men / foid who live in dangerous shitholes

You forgot men only have dick, and not holes, women who still have functioning vagina
Can just let a man fuck her once a week and hell stay and put up with her bs, lol sad times we live in

All foid have to do is literally ooen their leg once a week to keep a man
But theyd rather get pumped and dumped by chad instead

Last edited:
I don't care. I hope they get STD

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back