Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL HOW DOES IT FEEL THAT YOSHICEL ASCENDED CUCKTEARS???

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
One of the most hated incels by IT standards has ascended-- and he did jack shit to ascend. He is still a raging pervy autist misogynist. EVERYTHING IT claims about a man needing to undergo a radical transformation of becoming a total cuck (but a FIT SUCCESSFUL CUCK THAT SHOWERS) in order to ascend is a total lie. Yoshicel is not alone. Women constantly choose "misogynist" and behaviorally uncouth men like him to fuck and not total cucks like BlueJr, Doogycel, or Sigma. At the end of the day they chose to fuck him, probably because he is a white guy that is better looking than they are, so why the hell wouldn't they put out???

Also, nothing personal @-BrettyBoy- but you don't belong here anymore. Thank you for again proving the idiocy of cucktears. Now leave.

We need to gatekeep harder. Anyone who's got all their internal organs on the inside of their body is a fakecel.

We need to gatekeep harder. Anyone who's got all their internal organs on the inside of their body is a fakecel.
I was born with all my internal organs on the outside, truecel trait :feelsLSD:

how tall is he?

Yes but bretty was just lucky I think and the girl he ascended with was also 1/10

Brettyboy must resign from incels.is

Yes but bretty was just lucky I think and the girl he ascended with was also 1/10
putting your dick in a slimmy cunny without JOHN LAW breathing down your neck IS NOT LUCK, it's not even skill. It's GENETICS .

Also that retard woman is totally fuckable in the right light

Last edited:
Even 1/10 foids require normie minimum standards.

putting your dick in a slimmy cunny without JOHN LAW breathing down your neck IS NOT LUCK, it's not even skill. It's GENETICS .
Yes but he is autistic af so JBW is probably the only thing that saved him. I doubt he could get a 5/10 for example with his genetics.
Even 1/10 foids require normie minimum standards.
There is no way bretty is NT so how do you explain that?

But guyz!! he has autiszm!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Yes but he is autistic af so JBW is probably the only thing that saved him. I doubt he could get a 5/10 for example with his genetics.

There is no way bretty is NT so how do you explain that?
Its not the question can he do it because he already did, he rubbed a beckies pussy with his dick and with his autism he convinced a ugly foid to jerk him off without giving her anything back. Chad behavior.

I was born with all my internal organs on the outside, truecel trait :feelsLSD:
VariableSingleAmericanindianhorse max 1mb

I lost my foreskin, im truecel again:fuk:

I am 5'3 and my stomach is shaped like a shit on the outside and my penis is an orange for some reason :feelsrope:

Any normie can "just be lucky". Us trucels don't even have a chance.

I know most people here disagree but:
Sex(without paying)=no longer incel, no ifs or buts.

I know most people here disagree but:
Sex(without paying)=no longer incel, no ifs or buts.
according to my poll most do agree

Just Yoshimaxxx bro

what's with the face, ITards? WHAT'S WITH THE FUCKING FACE?

that one photo of him is ropefuel, mogs me so hard
Only thing I’m critical about is the teeth. He’d look average (for his age) if it weren’t for the bad teeth.

Mogs me ive had some of my organs removed :feelsjuice:

Only thing I’m critical about is the teeth. He’d look average (for his age) if it weren’t for the bad teeth.
he did say he was going to the dentist so yeah, i guess he's good