Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How does it feel not knowing the secrets of our world.

Does it bother you?

• I am interested in science and discovery. It bothers me greatly

• I only think about women.

Results are only viewable after voting.
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
How does it feel knowing that the secrets of the universe and the history of our planet is limited to only what ((they)) want you to see or know.

I can't even cope anymore with fascinating and interesting videos like this, without knowing that despite technological advancements made, nothing world changing will ever be released to the public because rich old cumskins and jews would rather keep everything a secret.

View: https://youtu.be/9dltpwxFKaA

This telescope is a game changer, but all important and earth shattering images it captures will NEVER be seen by anyone without the right clearance.

Does this bother you?

I feel bad.

It's better not to know and live in blissful ignorance.

I feel bad.

It's better not to know and live in blissful ignorance.
I dunno. I cant get into that mindset. Maybe its because I'm genetically modified.

I need to know all the secrets. They are important to me, because without them I feel blind.

Why do they deserve to know and I dont? Why do i have to hack Nasa's database just to see whats really out there in the universe?

I want to know the truth. Stupid kikes are hiding information and are only showing what (((they))) want us to see. How many more genetically modified gorillas are (((they)) hiding and experimenting on?

I want to know the truth. Stupid kikes are hiding information and are only showing what (((they))) want us to see. How many more genetically modified gorillas are (((they)) hiding and experimenting on?
As far as I know i am the only genetically modified Gorilla to exist. But that was years ago. I'm sure they've done more testing. There could be others.

Gorilla 2293965 1280

I was always a good student and loved science and technology as a kid. I might try to forget about women and Isaacnewtonmaxx as my new cope

I was always a good student and loved science and technology as a kid. I might try to forget about women and Isaacnewtonmaxx as my new cope
Maybe you'll land a government job and get to see what really goes on in those buildings with no names on them

They all but admitted to discovering a Dyson Sphere not all that long ago so you’re damned right it pisses me off that kikes control the planet and the flow of information on it.

View: https://youtu.be/4TCg4vsz6Ac

No fucking way. Do you have a link? I wanna see

Of course just like with the underwater UFO they reported discovering a few years back they always soon after walk these stories back and declare them a nothing burger after all. Most normies either accept their bullshit walk back explanation because they either don’t care one way or the other on the subject of extraterrestrial life due to years of being carefully conditioned not to or they rationalize the initial story away as laughable and tiresome clickbait which simply only continues to allow these bastards to continue hiding the truth or rather keep the implications of the truth being verified under wraps.

There are more secrets here on our planet than out there in the corners of the universe, tbh ngl ded srs.

Our own ocean floors harbor secrets, let alone all of the experiments happening right now as I'm typing this in top secret military bases around the world.

Of course just like with the underwater UFO they reported discovering a few years back they always soon after walk these stories back and declare them a nothing burger after all. Most normies either accept their bullshit walk back explanation because they either don’t care one way or the other on the subject of extraterrestrial life due to years of being carefully conditioned not to or they rationalize the initial story away as laughable and tiresome clickbait which simply only continues to allow these bastards to continue hiding the truth or rather keep the implications of the truth being verified under wraps.

Normies would rather waste time arguing about the age of consent and 2d animated breasts than even begin to fathom that their could be other worldly beings out there.

Dude if whatever made that ever finds earth you know we're fucked right?

There's no fucking way we could compete with them

Yes it does, more than you could possible know.

im more interested in the stuff that they don't want you to see than in w*men

There are more secrets here on our planet than out there in the corners of the universe, tbh ngl ded srs.

Our own ocean floors harbor secrets, let alone all of the experiments happening right now as I'm typing this in top secret military bases around the world.
Its just not fair. Why are the best secrets of our world hidden away? Why aren't we allowed to know? Why must everything be hidden for profit, gain, or just because they feel like it?
im more interested in the stuff that they don't want you to see than in w*men
Number of stars in the universe IQ. I would rather know the secrets of the universe than simp for an inferior smelly bag of meat
Yes it does, more than you could possible know.
I feel your pain brocel

Its just not fair. Why are the best secrets of our world hidden away? Why aren't we allowed to know? Why must everything be hidden for profit, gain, or just because they feel like it?

The simple answer is because the Illuminati want to control the knowledge of humanity. Their religion basically believes that the apple from the tree of knowledge is something their god Lucifer wanted humanity to have but the Creator denied, which is why the snake encouraged Adam to eat from the tree. And so they believe that, as servants of Lucifer, they are the true custodians of all human knowledge, including all of its secrets. Despite what others would like to believe, this time it isn't (((their))) fault.

There will be a time when all is revealed, but by then my bones will probably be dust.

The simple answer is because the Illuminati want to control the knowledge of humanity. Their religion basically believes that the apple from the tree of knowledge is something their god Lucifer wanted humanity to have but the Creator denied, which is why the snake encouraged Adam to eat from the tree. And so they believe that, as servants of Lucifer, they are the true custodians of all human knowledge, including all of its secrets. Despite what others would like to believe, this time it isn't (((their))) fault.

There will be a time when all is revealed, but by then my bones will probably be dust.
Thats fucked up. Bunch of Satan worshipping jews policing knowledge as if they own these secrets.

Disgusts me we deserve to know everything about earth and the known universe

Normies would rather waste time arguing about the age of consent and 2d animated breasts than even begin to fathom that their could be other worldly beings out there.

Dude if whatever made that ever finds earth you know we're fucked right?

There's no fucking way we could compete with them
I think “they” are already here and have been for a very long time now. Not necessarily meaning the particular ET’s that may have built this possible Dyson Sphere but ET’s in general.

I think they are probably a lot more like us in many ways than we’d ever suspect as well ie there’s probably morally good ones and bad ones and I think the only reason they don’t appear to fuck with us and take the entire planet over openly is they have either already done this covertly and in secret possibly using the kikes as their main proxies along with a few other high powered and connected families and secret groups or there is a huge intergalactic super power that rules over the majority of alien civilizations just as America basically rules earth now and that galactic super power sets the rules for what other ETs can and cannot do here and elsewhere on other planets.

Of course these rules are likely bent and broken from time to time but if I’m right about this (and I usually am on most subjects) the consequences of breaking the major rules must be so dire and life altering that wayward criminal ET’s tend not to break those laws often if at all knowing the fearsome punishment they will receive if caught.

What I’m referring to is the mystery of the skin walker ranch and the cattle mutilations that Linda Moultin Howe documented in her HBO documentary “A Strange Harvest” way back in the day.

If aliens are mutilating the cattle it’s reasonably concluded that they could dump them anywhere especially in a secluded area where humans would never find the mutilated carcass so to become disturbed by it so it’s also been reasonably concluded that the aliens must be doing this as an act of intimidation or a scare tactic but my thought is unless they are under the threat or fear of some larger more powerful controlling alien authority why stop there?

Why not scare humans further by dropping tons of mutilated animal bodies in highly populated areas without explanation?

So that’s why I think there must be a greater America like ruling force out there somewhere in the galaxy keeping the more criminal or even simple prankster type aliens in check.

thinking about science and how limitless its possibilities seem really makes me feel suicidal because of how dumb i am. If i were smarter, id be in a research lab somewhere trying to cure cancer or use stem cells to grow organs in a petri dish. I would be making a difference and my life would have purpose. I guess I always wanted to be part of something important growing up and to not have that as an adult, to instead be wasting away in a grocery store, is pure suifuel

thinking about science and how limitless its possibilities seem really makes me feel suicidal because of how dumb i am. If i were smarter, id be in a research lab somewhere trying to cure cancer or use stem cells to grow organs in a petri dish. I would be making a difference and my life would have purpose. I guess I always wanted to be part of something important growing up and to not have that as an adult, to instead be wasting away in a grocery store, is pure suifuel

:feelsbadman: :feelscry: :cryfeels:

Thats suicidefuel brocel. Unfortunately intelligence is all genetics. I know that feeling though. Wanting to be part of a team or group to help discover or change the world.

I think “they” are already here and have been for a very long time now. Not necessarily meaning the particular ET’s that may have built this possible Dyson Sphere but ET’s in general.

I think they are probably a lot more like us in many ways than we’d ever suspect as well ie there’s probably morally good ones and bad ones and I think the only reason they don’t appear to fuck with us and take the entire planet over openly is they have either already done this covertly and in secret possibly using the kikes as their main proxies along with a few other high powered and connected families and secret groups or there is a huge intergalactic super power that rules over the majority of alien civilizations just as America basically rules earth now and that galactic super power sets the rules for what other ETs can and cannot do here and elsewhere on other planets.

Of course these rules are likely bent and broken from time to time but if I’m right about this (and I usually am on most subjects) the consequences of breaking the major rules must be so dire and life altering that wayward criminal ET’s tend not to break those laws often if at all knowing the fearsome punishment they will receive if caught.

What I’m referring to is the mystery of the skin walker ranch and the cattle mutilations that Linda Moultin Howe documented in her HBO documentary “A Strange Harvest” way back in the day.

If aliens are mutilating the cattle it’s reasonably concluded that they could dump them anywhere especially in a secluded area where humans would never find the mutilated carcass so to become disturbed by it so it’s also been reasonably concluded that the aliens must be doing this as an act of intimidation or a scare tactic but my thought is unless they are under the threat or fear of some larger more powerful controlling alien authority why stop there?

Why not scare humans further by dropping tons of mutilated animal bodies in highly populated areas without explanation?

So that’s why I think there must be a greater America like ruling force out there somewhere in the galaxy keeping the more criminal or even simple prankster type aliens in check.
Maybe theres a galactic authority thats telling them to not fuck with us. You know the sentinelese people who are left to their own devices on their island? Perhaps earth is the same way, and whatever high power is telling them not to fuck with us or be discovered.

Your theory of them already having invaded earth is most likely the case. Hell they could probably be disguised as any celebrity or government official. Perhaps thats why our world has been reduced to degeneracy. Maybe they're stunting our growth as a species on purpose. But it begs the question why?

I don't think they would necessarily be evil. But knowing humans i would imagine that another intelligent species would think the same way we would. All we can do is come up with theories and speculate. But i don't think we're too far off.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back