Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does incels.me compare to r/incels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybethrowed

maybethrowed

Recruit
★★
Better? Worse? What would you do differently?

r/incels have more memes and more posts and the posts are more extreme in tone, incels.is is more serious and have less memes.

I think its okay; I wouldn't say that its better or worse and r/incels will always have a place in our hearts.

But I've been more active here; so I guess I'd have to be leaning more towards incels.is than r/incels.

Less memes.
Better because of how shit reddit is, if nothing else.

I like em both about the same

I come here a lot lot more than I did r/incels. I prefer forums like this over Reddit

incel.me feels more organized tbh

I think now is veeeery better.

r/incels was just annoying because you had to repeat the same thing over and over again. For example we had to keep explaining that attractiveness is objective and based on bone structure and show someone with a forward grown chin and a recessed chin. Another thing that was annoying is that people think that when we talk about one thing that is objectively bad about us that, that is the only thing wrong with us.

maybethrowed said:
incels.life is trying to restore the former order, which is why i ask. i do miss the format a lot and greatly prefer it. of we had a voting system here i'd prbly like it a good deal more, but instead we have stars and ranks based on post count

What is incels.life btw? The address refers to incels.is Someone else mentioned that here the other day about incels.life violent revenge fantasies or something

incels.is is a lot more blackpilled and free since we aren't restricted by Reddit's rules anymore. And here we don't get brigaded by normies.

I'd say worse due to this place getting clogged up easily. The plebbit format was neater to look at. But at least we are away from plebbit cuckmins.

Less shitposts, better mods and no cucked feminist admins. This place is better, hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.