Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does heroine or drug overdosing work?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I am just thinking of a way to rope as a plan B . I dont want to rope but just making a plan for one day if i become crippled in a wheel chair or some shit.

Anyway I read in medical journals that heroine consumed together with alcohol and sleeping or similar pills like maybe strong painkillers are lethal if used together.

So I was thinking shieeet, just have some whiskey untill I am feeling warm and glowing then pop some pills, wait a bit then shoot some dope and that should do the trick?

Asking for a friend

@The Enforcer

Such overdoses are unreliable. There's a good chance they'll just leave you feeling like shit when you come round

Such overdoses are unreliable. There's a good chance they'll just leave you feeling like shit when you come round
so what is the reliable overdose then?

so what is the reliable overdose then?
I don't really give out recommendations for such a topic, but it's not a recreational substance. I'm aware of a number of "decent" methods if you go by their success rates though.

I don't really give out recommendations for such a topic, but it's not a recreational substance. I'm aware of a number of "decent" methods if you go by their success rates though.
DM me