Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How does every woman know I'm an incel

its because of their persoynality buddy boyo you just like hit the gym n stuff its easy brah!

Does he not know that women are encrypted with personality detectors

I hoped to find an informative post that could explain why the person in question might be an involuntary celibate, but Reddit never fails to disappoint.

Does he not know that women are encrypted with personality detectors

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

and look at the responses too, they all just came and insulted him because they all came in with an already established picture of what was going on or "what type of person" he is

should be obvious lol

It's always the same bs with retardtors
Snapshot wwwredditcom 1710109481431

Probably because you're a creepy asshole who disrespects and blames women for all your problems because sad boner :( ?
:soy: :soy: :soy: :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Reddit fags are deserving of a brutal death
They can get a taste of communism at their local neighbourhood brickwall.

and look at the responses too, they all just came and insulted him because they all came in with an already established picture of what was going on or "what type of person" he is
Ugly = bad

Evil = bad

Ergo, ugly = evil

Normies have a one track mind. Imagine a little hamster on a wheel as their thought process and you start to understand them a lot better. It’s not that they’re stupid per se, it’s more that they’re like video game npcs churning out preprogrammed responses.

i wish every bluepill/redpilled incel in denial just ropemaxxes
like bro know your place u trash:feelsseriously:

i wonder why they call you incel...

Ugly = bad

Evil = bad

Ergo, ugly = evil

Normies have a one track mind. Imagine a little hamster on a wheel as their thought process and you start to understand them a lot better. It’s not that they’re stupid per se, it’s more that they’re like video game npcs churning out preprogrammed responses.
no onuce of critical thinking, it's not that they can't... it's quite literally that they prefer not to or are simply afraid. I'm done befriending normies

Just change your hairline, bro.

Just find a cure for autism, bro.

I just hope they take the :blackpill: and stop talking to these normie clowns.
simps and bluepillers can't be saved
most of users are 30-45 yr range:feelswhat::feelswhat:
only solution for them is ropemaxxing