Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How does cucktears expect us to be happy?

konvex

konvex

Greycel
They always talk about our negativity, but in what fucking world do you live in where I can be happy without being able to accomplishing one of the things that basically life revolves around, reproduction? How can i be happy, knowing that there isn't a thing i can do to change that? I'm sorry, cucks, but i just can't comprehend how you can be happy knowing that you will never compare to someone better looking, just because nature decided not to give you the genes required to look that way. I can't be happy putting in thousands of hours of work into looking slightly better, for minimal results, while someone better looking hasn't put in even a quarter of the work i have, but is fucking drowned in female attention.

How can i be happy, knowing that there isn't a thing i can do to change that?
I don't know, go ask them out, why us? Stop talking about these retards, they are retarded and delusional (bluepilled). Everything is possible in their bluepill world.

They always talk about our negativity, but in what fucking world do you live in where I can be happy without being able to accomplishing one of the things that basically life revolves around, reproduction? How can i be happy, knowing that there isn't a thing i can do to change that? I'm sorry, cucks, but i just can't comprehend how you can be happy knowing that you will never compare to someone better looking, just because nature decided not to give you the genes required to look that way. I can't be happy putting in thousands of hours of work into looking slightly better, for minimal results, while someone better looking hasn't put in even a quarter of the work i have, but is fucking drowned in female attention.

They are not sympathetic, they are bullies. Since most of them are losers (betas, sub-5 women) too, they just get off by taking the piss on people EVEN LOWER than them. They don't care to help us in the slightest. They don't care about society.

What makes you think they expect you to be happy?

What makes you think they expect you to be happy?
They always tell us to pursue different activities, as to somehow take our attention away from our misery. Should've put a different title, "How does cucktears expect us to just not care?"

They want us to be happy and stupid so there won't be any ERs. They are failing big time, though

i just can't comprehend how you can be happy knowing that you will never compare to someone better looking, just because nature decided not to give you the genes required to look that way. I can't be happy putting in thousands of hours of work into looking slightly better, for minimal results, while someone better looking hasn't put in even a quarter of the work i have, but is fucking drowned in female attention.

Nature is not fair, and there is nothing to do about it. We try to live with that acknowledgment and recognize ourselves as a group that shares that basic believe. So, inevitably, there must be some other groups that feel attacked by our believes, and tries to deny it by any means. In other workds, i think most IT posters are just people coping. Because if you feel atacked by us, probably you also see the world as unfair, but dont want to accept it. I mean, most normies and every Chad/Stacy dont even ever think about things like these lol. For them, life is easy and we are so obviously wrong that it doesnt even worth debating like IT does lol