Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does cold approaching even work?

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
It just seems like a completely BS pick up approach, especially for incels. I think it's just cringe worthy. Relationships don't develop out of cold approaches, usually it's someone from class, work or a friends friend.

It doesn't unless you're Chad

pB1PN.png

It works if you're not ugly. The better looking you are, the easier it is. Of course the way you come off is also extremely important. You need to know how to talk to people if you're going to be approaching them.

It works if you are Chad. If you aren’t, then you are just another creepcel on horizon.

its 100% cope. you arent going to get laid by cold approaching. all it does is make roastie pussies dry up.

Works only in US cause of different culture.

Good luck doing that in Europe. It's all about social circle here

Works only in US cause of different culture.

Good luck doing that in Europe. It's all about social circle here
It works in Europe, too, just depends where in Europe. Different countries, cities, etc.

How does cold approaching even work?

It doesn't kek

Apparently, you don't have to talk about objective things and real informative things (that's a reflexe males usually have : we don't initiate conversation unless we really feel like having something to say). Foids constantly use conversations to entertain themselves or to kill time : that's precisely the kind of conversation they find charming, interesting, worth their time, whatever.

The problem is most mass approaching incels (and male in general) are very "functionnal" in their way to talk and communicate. We often have a hard time trying to please girls because we don't use the same grid as them to evaluate unconsciously the quality of a conversation.

To make it simple : try to talk about feelings, stuffs with no logical links, social interactions, etc. Also the weather, things you see right in the street, people around you, boring stuffs.

I don't mass approach because I find it plain boring and intellectually disappointing. The day I will not be able to cope anymore, I might pay some cheap prostitute so that she do me the job and voilà. :feelsokman:

cold approach only works at clubs and similar settings. It's social circle or death for most of us

Just be chad,bro.
Just be chad,bro.