Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How does being small affect you?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Guys seems there's a lot of very small guys here, typically in the 55-70kg (120-175lb) range, just wondering how do u keep so small, and do you do this because it makes it more likely you can ascend?
I say it because I'm a lot bigger (177cm, 94kg/206lb, 44 inch chest, 49cm shoulders) and now want to get lean but it just seems retarded to eat a tiny amount and still have energy to go to work, gym, etc.
Wondering if it's even worth it, and if it even makes any difference lol, other than the obvious benefit of less facial fat to make the bones pop more

It really fucked up my life. I was always the shortest or second shortest guy in my class growing up. Grade 4 was the last year I was able to play competitive sports. By grade 5 I could no longer keep up with the bigger and stronger kids and I got cut from all the teams. I remember trying out for grade 6 basketball and I was literally praying on the sidelines that I would make the team though I got cut of course. After that I saw the futility and no longer tried.

I remember grade 7/8 school dances where once I asked a girl to dance and she grudgingly said yes but then kept as long an arm's distance from me as possible and talked about how I should ask a very short girl to dance instead the whole time.

I remember being jokingly pushed around by guys because they knew they could, and all I could do was make witty jokes to knock them down a peg verbally and defuse the situations fully knowing they could physically kill me any time if they wanted.

I still experience the demoralizing act of seeing women with bigger wrists and frames than me everywhere I go. I experience having to look up at every man in every environment. Talking to a 6'+ man is an exercise in depression and makes me with for a rope every time. When I have to talk to a 17 year old who towers over me I wish I was dead.

I have spent years in gyms trying to get bigger with almost no results. I must eat 3000 calories as described here just to try to get to 150 lb. I chug disgusting shakes I mix up until I literally feel like I'm going to puke. My life feels like a joke.

I have a deformed tier face but honestly if I had the option to be bigger or more handsome I would take being bigger because being small has tormented me my whole life and it never stops.

Long story short - most of us aren't small in any capacity because we want to be. If you're fat that's a whole different issue. For my part being small has been an awful experience start to finish and the horror of it never stops.

I guess we are all fucked in our own unique ways.

im 43kg fag
brag thread anyways

If I'm not fucked in one way, I'm fucked in another. There's no exit. I'm stuck here forever in ugly mode.

im 43kg fag
brag thread anyways
Definitely not a brag, genuinely trying to get smaller, as no longer play rugby and general health because I'm oldcel.
However this is what I'm getting at, and maybe it's a case if grass being greener. I doubt you're 43kg that's probably a larp, but let's say you are very small, does that give u confidence? Especially given how small most celebs and athletes are in real life, and you will likely have an attractive , lean, non threatening appearance, so foids will be more open to you?

Definitely not a brag, genuinely trying to get smaller, as no longer play rugby and general health because I'm oldcel.
However this is what I'm getting at, and maybe it's a case if grass being greener. I doubt you're 43kg that's probably a larp, but let's say you are very small, does that give u confidence? Especially given how small most celebs and athletes are in real life, and you will likely have an attractive , lean, non threatening appearance, so foids will be more open to you?
living in my body is death sentence, everyone disrespect me and mock too

You're retarded if you think being smaller will help you in any way
let's say you are very small, does that give u confidence?
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: are you delusional?
you will likely have an attractive , lean, non threatening appearance, so foids will be more open to you?
Females want bigger=better ALWAYS. The entire point that we're here in the first place is because we're not attractive
It really fucked up my life. I was always the shortest or second shortest guy in my class growing up. Grade 4 was the last year I was able to play competitive sports. By grade 5 I could no longer keep up with the bigger and stronger kids and I got cut from all the teams. I remember trying out for grade 6 basketball and I was literally praying on the sidelines that I would make the team though I got cut of course. After that I saw the futility and no longer tried.

I remember grade 7/8 school dances where once I asked a girl to dance and she grudgingly said yes but then kept as long an arm's distance from me as possible and talked about how I should ask a very short girl to dance instead the whole time.

I remember being jokingly pushed around by guys because they knew they could, and all I could do was make witty jokes to knock them down a peg verbally and defuse the situations fully knowing they could physically kill me any time if they wanted.

I still experience the demoralizing act of seeing women with bigger wrists and frames than me everywhere I go. I experience having to look up at every man in every environment. Talking to a 6'+ man is an exercise in depression and makes me with for a rope every time. When I have to talk to a 17 year old who towers over me I wish I was dead.

I have spent years in gyms trying to get bigger with almost no results. I must eat 3000 calories as described here just to try to get to 150 lb. I chug disgusting shakes I mix up until I literally feel like I'm going to puke. My life feels like a joke.

I have a deformed tier face but honestly if I had the option to be bigger or more handsome I would take being bigger because being small has tormented me my whole life and it never stops.

Long story short - most of us aren't small in any capacity because we want to be. If you're fat that's a whole different issue. For my part being small has been an awful experience start to finish and the horror of it never stops.

Massively relatable really describes a lot of smaller guys and having a terrible face means you can't even capitalise on the limited benefits of being small, like being able to pull of a 'pretty boy' look. Even then, females still want a big or at least tall pretty boy.

I hate having a small penis

You're retarded if you think being smaller will help you in any way

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: are you delusional?

Females want bigger=better ALWAYS. The entire point that we're here in the first place is because we're not attractive

Massively relatable really describes a lot of smaller guys and having a terrible face means you can't even capitalise on the limited benefits of being small, like being able to pull of a 'pretty boy' look. Even then, females still want a big or at least tall pretty boy.
I don't agree, most 'heart throbs' are tiny in real life, maybe because the camera adds 30lbs idk. They want bigger if it's like Momoa or Chris Evans or Hemsworth, but outside of gigachads they probably want smaller, though not shorter obv, as smaller guys they can dominate and are cuter and sexier

smaller guys they can dominate and are cuter and sexier
You think females want to dominate males in any capacity :lul::lul::lul:
Tenor 23

How tall are you? :feelstrash:

150 lbs is not that small, but I guess as you say you get framemogged and possibly wrist, arm, leg mogged by foids then I guess you are a very dense 150lbs. But why have you never tried to use it to your advantage like some guys do? If you can market yourself as unique and special and scarce for being so small I'm sure some foids will go for it?

150 lbs is not that small, but I guess as you say you get framemogged and possibly wrist, arm, leg mogged by foids then I guess you are a very dense 150lbs. But why have you never tried to use it to your advantage like some guys do? If you can market yourself as unique and special and scarce for being so small I'm sure some foids will go for it?

You need to basically educate yourself.

Start with these two sections:

https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Height

https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Body

I am 170 cm (5’ 7”) and weight 61.5 kg (135.6 lbs)
It is over. :feelsbadman: