Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do your parents react to seeing you depressed, struggling, and suffering?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Do they empathize with you? Do they gaslight you with bluepills and virtue signaling? Do they tell you to suck it up and be a man? Or are they just indifferent about it?

My mom is really sad about it

Dad always said there was nothing wrong with me.

Mom always said I should go get fixed by psychiatrists and therapists.

Unironically, psychiatry and therapy helped me COPE BETTER with life, and in time I also learned the blackpill that there is no fix for my condition.

Kanye West Stare GIF - Kanye West Stare Staring - Discover & Share GIFs

Do they empathize with you? Do they gaslight you with bluepills and virtue signaling? Do they tell you to suck it up and be a man? Or are they just indifferent about it?
Mother made it about herself and I haven’t seen my father for years

They say they "wish I would find someone." :feelsUgh:
My dad is worse tho, basically goes out of his way to make it clear he doesn't care and to troll. I was struggling a lot worse with every other aspect of life back in the day and all I get is mockery even when I directly ask for help. Basically my job was to be the emotional punching bag of the family.

What does she say? Did you tell her why you're sad?
She asked me if I feel depressed when I'm rotting In my room and I told her yes then she started crying a bit.

I didn't go into why I am so depressed as I don't want her to feel even more sad

They keep on asking me when am i gonna find someone and get married. I just tell them soon :lul:

They have no idea about the blackpill, they think I can just court a foid, like we are in the 1980s.

They blame me for everything and say im lazy etc. They always make it about themselves

Last edited:
Dad is dead and mom is in denial.

I didn't go into why I am so depressed as I don't want her to feel even more sad
JFL! Imagine caring about the feelings of the person who imposed this punishing existence upon you.

All of the above without the empatathizing part

They're indifferent about it. My mom doesn't mind that i'm on this forum constantly since i'm talking to other people via the internet. They're probably thinking i'll become a betabuxx in my late 20s or early 30s

JFL! Imagine caring about the feelings of the person who imposed this punishing existence upon you.
Nigga she didn't do it on purpose jfl.

She wasn't rubbing her hands together thinking "I'm gonna make sure he is ugly so that he can suffer :feelsdevil: "

Nigga she didn't do it on purpose jfl.
That makes it worse because she can just refuse to take responsibility. She should've evaluated her genetics and refused to procreate.

My mom doesn’t think about it but genuinely believes I’m attractive.

My dad is a sub5 asian male (a oofy doofy ricecel) so he knows my struggles deep down and I find it easy to relate and talk to him when I’m having a bad day.

Mom is coping thinking I'll get someone. Father doesn't really care

No reaction from father, mother thinks I will get a girl because of money eventually. (I don't want to betabuxx)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back