Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do your parents cope with your inceldom

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Fakecel faggot
-
Assuming they know

They don't know the full situation so it's not that bad but they'll be like "Oh why don't you have a gf, why dont you go out more, do you have any female friends, why dont you try talking to them"

When I was 20 years old my mother was talking to me shit like "are you gay bro", but I told her over and over again I want to start a family but I can't find anyone.
Then I was talking more and more about blackpill facts without mentioning what incel or blackpill is, now she is saying things like "that bitch is whore" even if noone is asking :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

And my father is schizofrenico dip shit that left us when I was 2 without single reason and never contacted with me until I was 18yo when he sued me to no longer pay alimony that he wasn't paying anyway, but I was studying at university so his alimony debt was increasing, of course judge rejected his retarded reasons.
My mothafuckin father should be tortured for months till he dies in his own piss. Motherfucker (we have suspicions he was mother fucker for real) had family and threw it away. People like him should not live.

Last edited:
They don't know the full situation so it's not that bad but they'll be like "Oh why don't you have a gf, why dont you go out more, do you have any female friends, why dont you try talking to them"
:feelstastyman:

they never really care, because most of them never even wanted kids to begin with

They aren't even aware of it, In fact they never really question my "love life".

they dont seem to care

They are boomers and don't know about inceldom

They think I'll be the ones to take care of them in old age. My younger brothers are also very social, so no problems when it comes to passing on the last name

They don't seem to care.

He is occupied with his grandchildren. He is able to forget about his wretched failure.