Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do your moms cope?

She focuses on my brother

My mother doesn't know that I'm an incel fortunately but she knows that I'm not normal, she tries to cope by focusing on me and making life as easy as possible for me because I'm an only child and because of my autism.

I only had one mom.

That was enough for me!

My parents don’t care what I do or don’t do or if I’m living a successful happy life or not, they’re very much focused on themselves and their own things

She maintains me, same with my father. They know that I'm a failure of existence and I never wanted to be born so they support my NEET lifestyle.

My mom tells me im a Chad

She just fucks my chad brother and makes me watch.

she thinks i have something in my *head* and that once i fix that, girls will magically want to suck my cock and have kids with me.

she still has "hope" and claims that i will find someone soon

She makes jokes about it, it used to bother me but now I also find it funny. She's aware I'll bear no kids and die alone, it doesn't bother her as she has better sons to carry the bloodline, I'm the runt she does not care for.