Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do your moms cope?

I

Inceloctomy

Banned
-
How do your mothers cope knowing that they fucked all of you up by you becoming incels?

She just tells me to kill myself if it's so bad and that it's not her problem

she thinks i have mental issues

:lul::lul::lul:
She talks about having grandsons and truly believes that will happen

Alcohol unfortunately.

Last edited:
My mom doesn't need any copes, she really thinks that i'm handsome and personality is all what matters, so i'm virgin because i have horrible personality.

my mum is why I dont rope
:lul::lul::lul:
She talks about having grandsons and truly believes that will happen
told me yesterday ''heres the man all the women will soon be after''

My mom is currently drugmaxxing

My mom realized that it is at least half of her own fault that I am an incel. Of course she is not happy about this.

However, she thinks it is not so much of a problem to not have kids in our shitty clown world. She hates current civilisation.

I still dream about having family and kids sometime. Life is so cruel.

My mom realized that it is at least half of her own fault that I am an incel. Of course she is not happy about this.

However, she thinks it is not so much of a problem to not have kids in our shitty clown world. She hates current civilisation.

I still dream about having family and kids sometime. Life is so cruel.
Yeah man, its horrible. Does your mom realize its her fault that she neglected your needs to a severe degree?

Yeah man, its horrible. Does your mom realize its her fault that she neglected your needs to a severe degree?
She does but to a certain extent. Of course she can't fully understand how much damage helicopter pareting truly caused me.
I don't really blame her. My case is not exclusive but rather a rule.
The damage is done one way or anoter and now I can't get my life back. Like many fellow incels I just trying to not off myself.

She does but to a certain extent. Of course she can't fully understand how much damage helicopter pareting truly caused me.
I don't really blame her. My case is not exclusive but rather a rule.
The damage is done one way or anoter and now I can't get my life back. Like many fellow incels I just trying to not off myself.
Brutal man, analogous situation with me. I can understand.

Because of what happened to you? Because you are incel?
No, because she has a chadlite boyfriend who is into drugs and she wants to impress him. I'm pretty sure she doesn't even cares about me tbh.

Not well, I got all her bad genes but on me they look even worse. She
still thinks I can become successful if I just 'put myself put there' and strike up convos with strangers/hand in resumes in person. She avoids any mention of my physical appearance.

No, because she has a chadlite boyfriend who is into drugs and she wants to impress him. I'm pretty sure she doesn't even cares about me tbh.
Yeah man that terrible. Its completely normal to go ER on your mom for that.
Not well, I got all her bad genes but on me they look even worse. She
still thinks I can become successful if I just 'put myself put there' and strike up convos with strangers/hand in resumes in person. She avoids any mention of my physical appearance.
That means she is either lying to you or coping. Which one is it?

She has apologized a few times but its not like that does me any good. In fact it makes me feel a little worse because she is admitting that I am a complete lost cause.

I'd rather have reparations from the normalshits.

She has apologized a few times but its not like that does me any good. In fact it makes me feel a little worse because she is admitting that I am a complete lost cause.

I'd rather have reparations from the normalshits.
Yeah man, if you'd go ER on your mom, it would be completely justified. A sorry for a ruined life isn't enough. Its not an eye for an eye type of justice.

Sad... How do you think she will react when she realizes that isn't happening?

She will resort to my chadlite younger brother to 'save' the family.

I think she knows I'm a genetic failure but still calls me handsome, jfl. She knows what a genetic failure is because we once laughed at one.

My mom doesn't care that I am an incel.

Yeah man that terrible. Its completely normal to go ER on your mom for that.

That means she is either lying to you or coping. Which one is it?
She knows deep down that she created a defect, but she tries to lie to me and herself that there's still hope. Typical normie avoidant bullshit.

She knows deep down that she created a defect, but she tries to lie to me and herself that there's still hope. Typical normie avoidant bullshit.
She just avoids all your questions.

She doesn't care, she knows that I am a fanatical misogynist

“Go for mail order brides, ask out that nice girl who lives next door (who’s a 4/10 35 year old that’s fucking a married 6/10 banker)”

shes prob thinking of arrange marriage as an escape route for me.

Will you be willing to cope with a smelly stinking of curry, landwhale though?
No. I want a western born one. Not one back home. And I prob don’t want an arrange marriage tbh cuz I have to betabuxx.

She cope talking about how the world is overpopulated and how this is an issue. I don't blame her, at least she's not expecting me to pass my genes and give her new toys to play with.

No. I want a western born one. Not one back home. And I prob don’t want an arrange marriage tbh cuz I have to betabuxx.
Yeah, terrible option as well. Hope you can get sorted out somehow...

She just kind of avoids me now.

I think my parents are pretty glad to be honest, because I spend a lot of the money I make on them, not on my potential gf.

My mothers dead. My father is the one who tells me im a failure

My mom doesn't really care i'm a failure, she has two older children who succeded in life and that's good enough for her. She even said that she's glad i'm not leaving home anytime soon because then she will have noone to talk to. My father tho insults me every chance he gets and tells me how much he is dissapointed with ne, that's why i barely speak to him.

Foids - boomer foids especially - have absolutely no conscious awareness of reality.
They live in a dreamworld of elves and dragons and pixies.
Whenever I rarely bring up the blackpill to my mom she claims its "all in your head".
JFL at blackpilling your mom.

Her life is good. She has more of a social life than me. Now she's too old to get any form of chadlite she's got an average male to have fun with sometimes. My sister has given her a cute grandchild already. I'm still in her home and used for free labour and to reduce her bills. I don't talk to her about my issues. She's told "You have it easy" and brings up how difficult her life has been. Though these days I'm positive my life's been more difficult than hers with far less joys.

How do your mothers cope knowing that they fucked all of you up by you becoming incels?
she doesnt know what an incel is and thinks i either dont have interest in foids or am gay

I’m early 30’s still living with my mom. She’s black pilled now after our talks regarding this subject over the course of 10 years.

My parents are 99.93% certain that they’re free of blame

she is in denial

Normies make out that it is bad to live with parents but it actually helps the parents because my father makes me mow our big lawns, etc, normies don't think about the positive things we bring to a household