Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do your ages stack up with the average age of lost virginity.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
sex1.jpg

composite-virginity-graphv2.jpg

As a 21 year old American it's over for me.

Jesus 16.5 is the average,at 21 I can't even imagine having sex with someone.

End me please.

non_factor said:
Jesus 16.5 is the average,at 21 I can't even imagine having sex with someone.

End me please.

There was tons of people having sex at my high school, what about yours?

Incels should move to Malaysia.

We are the 2%. I would expect the real number to be higher than 2%, probably closer to 8% if you're only counting males.

Some people in my country lost their virginity at 14.

Source for this data? Need demographics such as age of person polled, sampling method, polling method, etc.

The 2% seems absolutely ludicrous because some people actually follow their religious principles.

I want to throw up
Virginity statistics make me suicidal

I'm 20, but it's still hopeless as hell for me.

Crustaciouse said:
There was tons of people having sex at my high school, what about yours?

I was excluded from all social activities so I have no idea,but yeah most likely.

23 UK lol. I'm done for.

CopingGymcel said:
Well, we know how accurate polls are *cough* Trump vs Hillary *cough* It's not like people ever deside not to tell the truth, especially when questions about your own virginity is brought up (even if it's anonymous people lie).
What about the fact that every virginity poll has an average loss of virginity at 16 years old.

Crustaciouse said:
What about the fact that every virginity poll has an average loss of virginity at 16 years old.

That part is probably closer to the truth than only 2% being virgins. 2% are probably all the volcels.

CopingGymcel said:
That part is probably closer to the truth than only 2% being virgins. 2% are probably all the volcels.

Yes a lot of people definitely lied about not being a virgin.

i had "friends" in high school that would brag about fucking girls in the bathrooms and at parties. i asked them to wingman me and they laughed right in my face. 21 year old american KHHV, i should just kill myself at this point.

im in the 19-20 range rn, jfl at only 8% of the population losing it after 21+

just fucking rope at this point tbh.

Roach said:
i had "friends" in high school that would brag about fucking girls in the bathrooms and at parties. i asked them to wingman me and they laughed right in my face. 21 year old american KHHV, i should just kill myself at this point.

They did you a favor because they would always outshine you in a social interaction and there is no way you would have any more success with them around than without. You'd be the one who would be expected to isolate the landwhale cockblocking friend from the Stacy that you wanted when you came up to them.

UK... A lot of guys i went to school with lost theirs at 14 or 15. I lost mine at 20 to a prostitute.

My sister brought a guy home from school and fucked him in the next room when she was 15 and i had to put my headphones on to drown it out. It doesn't mean she lost her virginity. I know girls who were sexually active at 12. Fucking whores.

South Korea is 22.1?

What about all the Asian stacy's?

cupcaker said:
South Korea is 22.1?

What about all the Asian stacy's?

Even the staciest girls here care more about school than beta orbiters and boyfriends.

BF8211 said:
Even the staciest girls here care more about school than beta orbiters and boyfriends.

I want to move to South Korea. Fuck it, I'm gonna move to North Korea. Let Kimmy gape my asshole.

cupcaker said:
I want to move to South Korea. Fuck it, I'm gonna move to North Korea. Let Kimmy gape my asshole.

I had the opportunity to move to Korea and work there but then I decided to just do a lot of drugs and stop going to school for like 3 years. Fucking hindsight is 20/20.

It's says 17.3 in my country, that might be true.

Women here lose their virginity aging around 13 years old. Thug wannabes, tyrone and chads lose it in the 15-18 mark. Everyone else is 20 year old+.

Personally I'm in 20 year old mark. Degeneracy will plague this country from existance.

Yeah, I'm not really gonna believe that statistic.
Woman lie all the time about shit like this, and since I know girls that fucked around a few years earlier then what is suposed to be the average for my country, I rather think that every woman does it at that age.

commander_zoidberg said:
UK... A lot of guys i went to school with lost theirs at 14 or 15. I lost mine at 20 to a prostitute.
My sister brought a guy home from school and fucked him in the next room when she was 15 and i had to put my headphones on to drown it out. It doesn't mean she lost her virginity. I know girls who were sexually active at 12. Fucking whores.

He got it right.

Where I'm at girls were sexual in middle school (12-14 age range)

Lost mine seven years too late.

Why is Austria on there twice

Lol suspect as fuck chart