Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you want to be remembered after you die?

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
In certain abo cultures , they burn everything related to the person and never speak of them again. I think I want that.

if anyone remembers you, how do you think they’ll remember you?. And how would you like to be remembered?.

I want to be remembered as a beautiful magnificent gentlemen of course!!

In certain abo cultures , they burn everything related to the person and never speak of them again. I think I want that.

if anyone remembers you, how do you think they’ll remember you?. And how would you like to be remembered?.
I'd like to be remembered as a great Christian gentleman

I honestly would like to be remembered as someone who made something that people would talk about after decades, and I'm not talking about something "positive" for normies.

I'd like to be remembered as a great Christian gentleman
I think you will. You seem very respectful and kind from the interactions I’ve had with u

I honestly would like to be remembered as someone who made something that people would talk about after decades, and I'm not talking about something "positive" for normies.
So you want a legacy?

after 3 generation you are more or less forgotten completely unless you did something worth remembering

after 3 generation you are more or less forgotten completely unless you did something worth remembering
I don’t want a grave or anything. All record of me should be wiped after my death

You are projecting. I am a spectacular gentleman nice guy, your insult was not required yet for some odd reason you insult a fellow incel who has done you no harm.

You are projecting. I am a spectacular gentleman nice guy, your insult was not required yet for some odd reason you insult a fellow incel who has done you no harm.
I insulted religion. Religion is gay

It’s also kinda weird to call someone gay for being Christian . That’s a paradox

I don’t want a grave or anything. All record of me should be wiped after my death
the records part, there is documents from ancient times, now imagine in the future where everything is digital, you are aware how small a text document are? there will be records of you and your life forever.

the no grave part is easy, just die far away from human civilization.

the records part, there is documents from ancient times, now imagine in the future where everything is digital, you are aware how small a text document are? there will be records of you and your life forever.

the no grave part is easy, just die far away from human civilization.
I’ll have no descendants. No one of is spend the time to look me up.

Unless a futurecel finds my account and thinks I’m relatable