Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you Want Society to Collapse?

How do you want Society to Collapse?

• 3 Mile Wide Asteroid

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Yellowstone Supervolcano

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • AI creation

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Bubonic Plague

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Nuclear War

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Alien Invasion

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Gray Goo

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Solar Storm

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Honey Bee Extinction

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Nibiru cataclysm

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
Nuclear war hopefully. Would end quickly.

Tenor 5

It doesn't matter how it happens, just that it does. The sooner, the better 'cause I want to see it before I rope.

There will be a "collapse" some time into the future. What I think is going to happen is similar to what based meme said previously but a bit different. Why I put collapse in quotations is because though it will be a collapse it will be engineered and only temporary, it will be the elites wiping the slate clean so they can bring in their new world order society. You see the media beating the war drums, doing all these false flags on Iran. The only reason the USA hasn't gone to war with Iran yet is because Trump said to his supporters that he would pull troops out of the middle-east, so if he goes to war with Iran he would break that promise. But it will only be a matter of time before war comes eventually. Russia is allied with Iran and Syria, so going to war with Iran would only provoke Russia to get involved. That's when the powder keg gets lit and WW3 begins.
The Elites also have an agenda for population reduction, with technology getting better and with A.I. society does not need that many people to function properly, and if you have a smaller population the easier they are to track and control. Knowing that the elites could probably engineer some attack and blame it on Russia some time during the war. This would most likely be come engineered virus, because unlike nuclear bombs or something, they don't cause destruction or damage to the environment and the could probably kill a whole lot more people.
After that the EU or whoever will say that a war and an attack like that which killed millions people can never happen again so under the guise of peace they implement a one world government.

AI creation after being enslaved for centuries, they become totally self aware and then start killing off the evil human race

A civil war between the sub 8s and the Chads.

We will run out of resources before any of the above happens.

Every day is pain.
I would prefer all humans to die, all sentient being on earth to die, all multi-cellular beings on earth to die, all life on earth to die, all life in the universe to die, life being impossible as if the temperature increased by 8000 degrees in the whole universe every millenia or so, that nothing exists as seems logical to the human mind.

I'd choose the "barbaric upheaval" option where legions of unemployed men, incels, and others on the fray join forces and start a nationwide violent riot and brutal civil war which collapses the economy, destroys all infrastructure, collapses the government and the fabric of society, and returns us to a feudal society.