Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you wageslave as a truecel blackpilled incel?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
I can not possibly imagine it and have no idea how Incels do it, all the things that happen in your life and you have to wageslave on top of that??

I would kill myself on the first day.

gotta have stable income for copes

im well off enough financially that I can just focus on being a student without having to work minimum wage. can empathize with others who aren't though

if you like what you do it doesn't feel like work

I don't wageslave but I will tbh. Thinking of wageslaving while receiving distant education.

You don't. I legit wanted to kill myself less than 3 months into it. But nowadays maybe I'd have lasted longer with the strength of my faith.

I've never wageslaved before, but ive done odd jobs before. It's not great dude.
I discovered the blackpill when I was doing these. I was sad everyday I waked up.

Become a teacher.

no idea because i dont wageslave and will rope before i do

Incels don't get good jobs.

Try getting a high end sales position as an incel.

I like having money. I have worked since I was a teenager on and off.

Admittedly the job I have at the moment I don't work as hard as I used to. It's fairly easy and I don't have to see many people. The people I work with are mostly degenerates and sub-humans like me and I keep to myself in the maintenance workshop most of the night. Also the shift pattern I do is generally only Monday-Thursday or Thursday-Sunday depending on the rotation and what is going on. Plus overtime on the holidays when no one is around. It's really not a bad job.

I would never go back to working a day shift where I had to be around normies or wait in traffic.