Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you view male children?

Dunarote

Dunarote

Banned
-
Knowing what a disaster of a life most males have in todays society and how it is really likely that most young boys are going to become incels one day, what is your attitude towards male babies and boys? If you were happen to have a child, would you prefer a male or a female baby?

I don't want children ever , some baby males will become incels some normies some chads like always, more of course will become incels.

Unathletic incel-tier kids: Pity
Pre-Chads: Disgust and disdain

Neutral I guess. Used to get along well with my male cousin when he was a child. Plus when he started to take interest in girls around 12 I gave him lots of tips not to be a weak beta ass whiteknight faggot and I think it had positive effect because my cousin is pretty successful with women, especially considering his only slightly above average looks.

I would prefer male childreb obviously because I don't want to get cucked by some chads and tyrones.

Cope. Incels are still a minority. Most people are low tier Normies and there's a gap between low tier and Incel. You just don't wanna admit it.

depressed knowing they will experience what I never will or even can now.

I like male children, they're alright people.

They need to all be killed to spare them the misery of life.

Children are some of the cruelest animals on the planet unrestrained by societies consequences.

Humanity is Something very special indeed
So leta just cope the ride im not ready for kids that i know