Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you turn a former RadFem liberal cuck to a blackpilled MRA

• Thread starter MysteriousSlime
  • Start date
MysteriousSlime

MysteriousSlime

Greycel
The only based thing RadFems had were hating trannies. But I was really only onto it because I wanted to please women and act like a cool feminist with the RadFems, i hated the whole gender abolition and lesbian/gay shit. However, I’m a BLM cuck who likes niggers and basically believes almost everything else in the Mainstream media, so i started getting paranoid about trannies (if you’re asking why I know these lingos, I spend time in Kiwifarms).

Enough schizoposting, a brother needs help. I don’t want to fall into degeneracy, I have OCD and GAD so I get overly paranoid about my beliefs and if they’re true or not. Even when I was at peak RadFem I always looked into Incel stuff and thought some of it had to be true because I was not getting girls and literally hangs around with fucking losers, the lowest tier men at my school. I’ve looksmaxxed by not wearing glasses and improving my posture and nothing. It makes me feel like the only way to get women is by becoming uber liberal progressive male-feminist but I don’t want that shit because I want kids of my own and being a good father.

how the fuck do i get blackpilled

Re: Rule 1 of life
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150780217Sunday, November 30, 2014 3:40 AM CST
The severity of a problem doesn't necessarily depend on a person's "Gender" alone, simply because a person is a "Female" doesn't make any problems they're experiencing more significant than yours.
Re: I CANT BELIEVE THIS JUST HAPPEND
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#159910652Saturday, April 11, 2015 2:00 AM CDT
"WHAT HAPPENED? :(" The thread creator decided to 'Hug' random individuals in order to surpass their friend during a deal of some kind and eventually attracted the attention of an infatuated female. Now the user is apparently condescending by acting as though their physical "Beauty" is useful other than to garner support from a group of narrow-minded and psychologically-underdeveloped adolescents. Of-course, this is under the assumption that the user isn't simply trying to receive entertainment by deceiving other users over a screen.
Re: social life: do you have one?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181237031Thursday, January 07, 2016 2:25 PM CST
"hey anony i see you still haven't grown up" I presume you are a female individual, yes? If so, my argument is further validated.
Re: Why does OT hate feminists?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181242283Thursday, January 07, 2016 4:04 PM CST
Simple: Feminists are narcissistic female individuals seeking to manipulate vulnerable males.

Re: replaced go back to ot
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184096500Sunday, February 21, 2016 2:45 PM CST
"agh its a girl what do i do i cant talk to it" Surely you are not implying that repulsion of female individuals(AKA misogyny) is equivalent to being unable to speak to them? Also, misogyny is entirely necessary. Female individuals suppress the intellectual capabilities of male individuals.

Last edited:
It makes me feel like the only way to get women is by becoming uber liberal progressive male-feminist but I don’t want that shit because I want kids of my own and being a good father.
Being a male feminist will dry pussy faster than a desert.

You were a MALE radfem? :feelswhat:

This level of cuckery in modern society is absolutely abhorrent, and likely appreciated and spurred on by elites who would like none other than subhumans and other males actively emasculating themselves; simply see below, to see the reality of the blackpill, and look at the Must-Read section... :society:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

Self improvement is ultimately a cope, and it definitely should not be done or practiced simply for foids; no amount of wealthmaxxing or gymmaxxing will ever truly make you attractive to foids, seeing as your subhuman bone structure/facial features/race/height/NT status will always remain... :feelsclown:

Though it may help in terms of self defense/comfort/copemaxxing; anything else having to do with "personality" or such is instantly a useless bluepilled cope, considering that your looks and other halos/failos directly influence how foids percieve your personality/how interesting you are. :feelsUgh:

This level of cuckery in modern society is absolutely abhorrent, and likely appreciated and spurred on by elites who would like none other than subhumans and other males actively emasculating themselves; simply see below, to see the reality of the blackpill, and look at the Must-Read section... :society:

Yes i was, I lurked into Lolcow because it was like the only way I could see tranny shit until I found Kiwifarms. I don’t lurk there anymore because they’re all misandrists.

Trannies >>>>> feminists.

You never ask to be blackpilled.
Its truth just falls on you.

They exist in the same realm. :feelswhat:
Trannies invade foids’ spaces and make them uncomfortable. I don’t like them, but they’re better than feminists.

They exist in the same realm. :feelswhat:
Trannies don’t make false rape accusations, divorce rape, etc. Trannies are just mentally ill which is sad, but foids are malicious and want us dead.

Trannies don’t make false rape accusations, divorce rape, etc. Trannies are just mentally ill which is sad, but foids are malicious and want us dead.
They usually support feminism and all manners of foid privilege, though; most of them are the seething leftist type. :feelsjuice:

They usually support feminism and all manners of foid privilege, though; most of them are the seething leftist type. :feelsjuice:
Maybe, but I haven’t met a tranny irl.