Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you treat Girl Scouts?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Do you treat them nicely since they are young or do you treat them like any other foid since that is what they will become anyway?

Me, I treat them just like a normal person. If I’m hungry for cookies I will buy some but I won’t buy them just for “muh young female empowerment.”

I know they will become hypergamous roasties in the future but whatever.

I have never interacted with them tbh
Resultado de imagen de rasengan pepe

They never ask you to buy cookies at the entrance to the grocery?
@ItsOver4cel @OnGP

I've never met one, this is an American thing.

They never ask you to buy cookies at the entrance to the grocery?
Nah from my experience it's a bit different in England, they usually pack your shopping for a charity event at supermarkets

Y basement

I like cookies

Never seen one

I never see them unless they're advertising some shitty car wash service for double the regular price on the side of the road. I never hear about cookies or anything like that.

Do you treat them nicely since they are young or do you treat them like any other foid since that is what they will become anyway?

Me, I treat them just like a normal person. If I’m hungry for cookies I will buy some but I won’t buy them just for “muh young female empowerment.”

I know they will become hypergamous roasties in the future but whatever.

I like girl scout cookies. I buy some sometimes when they come to my door. Its one of the very few social interactions I have. I feel bad for their parents though. I can't imagine anything more cucked than having a daughter who will be a teenager in the 2020s.

They not popular here, so no problem

Girl Scouts is cucked because they don't actually bake the cookies themselves. I don't think I have ever seen a girl scout. Tbh I don't want real children around me anyway, I find them irritating.

i invite them to have a cup of tea :feelstrash:
Do you have any almond cookies?
(They hide the taste of arsenic from the tea.)
"arsenic and old lace"

This is a trap, I plead the 5th until I can speak to my lawyer.

Haven't really encountered them since I lived with my parents

Girl scouts existed before the Generation Smartphone in my place.

girl scout samoas are lifefuel

I buy the cookies lol. Those cookies are very good tasting

They are whores in the making. First they sell cookies for money, a couple years later they sell coochie for money

I'm not from United States of Cuckolds.