Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you think your psyche would be affected if you actually got a girlfriend or sex with an attractive females.

JustAGuy93

JustAGuy93

Banned
-
Since I was aware that some humans were different than me with long hair and soft voice (probably first year of elementary school) I’ve been always day dreaming about having a girlfriend. 25 years later it’s still just a fucking dream.

I trully wonder how my life would have been different if I actually managed at one point to attract some female or even get a feminine GF.

At the point I am, I think my brain couldn’t cope with female affection and intercourse, I would probably go batshit maniac.

How do you think having sex with a beautiful femoid or just having a girlfriend right now would change you?

All bullshit aside, I'd basically just feel relief. Just finally knowing what it was like to have a regular, traditional relationship. Knowing the little things that normies take for granted. Having a woman hold your hand, cuddle with you, watch a movie with you, have a meal or a drink with you, run errands with you, travel with you, sleep in the same bed with you, if she has the voice, stuff like that.

I know everyone is different, but whenever I think of guys like us, I think of that line in Pixels where Adam Sandler points out how guys who aren't as smooth and attractive as chad tend to be more appreciative of what they have, and I'd like to think that would apply to us if it ever happened. All the rage, resentment, and bitterness in us just subsiding either immediately or with time, and just being thankful and appreciative of finally taking that step we've longed to take for as long as we've remembered.

Very interesting name.

Since I was aware that some humans were different than me with long hair and soft voice (probably first year of elementary school) I’ve been always day dreaming about having a girlfriend. 25 years later it’s still just a fucking dream.

I trully wonder how my life would have been different if I actually managed at one point to attract some female or even get a feminine GF.

At the point I am, I think my brain couldn’t cope with female affection and intercourse, I would probably go batshit maniac.

How do you think having sex with a beautiful femoid or just having a girlfriend right now would change you?
I think it would change everything. It would make infinitely more confident and able to focus on my intellectual endeavors instead of my empty romantic life. Mazlow didn't place so much importance on love and belonging for no reason.

Well, so much damage has been done to my psyche.
I don’t know if I’d ever believe that she actually liked me. I’d probably always think there was some hidden agenda in her mind.
But, in time, I would become more at ease and confident in the relationship.
I really don’t know for sure. But I do know that I’d like the chance to try a relationship.
I hear so many incels talk about Stacie. Sure, I want to marry Margot Robbie. But really, I would date any woman who wanted to date me.

youve had incorrect development so you probs wont process a healthy relationship in the same way a normie would, i knew lots of guys who got chances in their late 20s and just blew it

Well, so much damage has been done to my psyche.
I don’t know if I’d ever believe that she actually liked me. I’d probably always think there was some hidden agenda in her mind.
But, in time, I would become more at ease and confident in the relationship.
I really don’t know for sure. But I do know that I’d like the chance to try a relationship.
I hear so many incels talk about Stacie. Sure, I want to marry Margot Robbie. But really, I would date any woman who wanted to date me.
It would improve drastically. I've not felt joy happiness or content in like 15 years and I'm 26 KHHV. I can't even describe it. It's like you've been in max. security jail for 15 years now, and are free to go now, to see your pretty gf who lives in a mansion and live with her. You met her bc she wrote you a letter while you were in jail. It's science fiction, fantasy, for me. :feelscry: :fuk:

hard to say. sex is a fundamental part of human existence which i've been deprived of for my entire life. i think it would effect me profoundly but i can't say in what ways. it's kinda like asking somebody who was born blind how their life would change if they could see; they don't really understand what vision is since they've only ever heard it described by other people so how can they understand how it would effect their life?