Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do you think you will die?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
definitely cancer

Dying in the race war.
lol

I guess for a serious answer from me cancer or eventual heart failure. Men die of heart failure tons and it runs in my family so I guess I got that to look forward to.

In this simulative world controlled by bastards, bitches, and absolute madmen choosing how you die for yourself might be the last bit of freedom we men have left anymore. If I'm to die having entirely a cursed and condemned life, I will make sure it is a glorious death. :feelsjuice:

My only fear in this world is growing old, feeble, and senile leaving this world with a whimper, I absolutely refuse to die like that. :feelsjuice:
It’s not that bad dying old, not that I have much of a choice, I’ll be okay with that, sounds really depressing man

car accident, by speeding.

I want to hang myself deep in the woods and hope no one finds me. Idk, that thought just gives me peace, dying alone in a dark forest under the moonlight. I will definitely kill myself sometime in my 20s. I’m too far lost and undeveloped socially for change

Off a bridge, I currently live near one that's famous for being the last structure suicidal people see (not the golden gate bridge, but pretty damn close). Maybe I'll make one more move before my boiling point, who knows.

As an homeless alcoholic in the streets, likely death by starvation or freezing.

I want to hang myself deep in the woods and hope no one finds me. Idk, that thought just gives me peace, dying alone in a dark forest under the moonlight. I will definitely kill myself sometime in my 20s. I’m too far lost and undeveloped socially for change
Don’t kil yourself man cope forever like me

Starvation, Suicide or Being shot.

It’s not that bad dying old, not that I have much of a choice, I’ll be okay with that, sounds really depressing man
You're young yet, you'll understand when you reach my age as to why dying old, alone, and feeble is not something desirable at all. Enjoy your youth young fren, you only have it once in a single lifetime and then it very quickly escapes you.

I'll rope once I finish my uni cos I can't overwork for peanuts in return

Rotting , suicide or ER

I'd like to wait for science and technology to be advanced enough to make me live forever.

Enjoy your youth
I am enjoying it but it’s hard af man,I can’t fucking do much cuz I’m depressed as hell, it’s not fucking easy,I can just optimize it you talk like it’s an easy thing to enjoy
I'd like to wait for science and technology to be advanced enough to make me live forever.
Based me too

Probably of diabetes or high blood pressure tbh. It runs in my family

Being hunted down by NWO Corps, after I fled society to escape the vax.
So probably in the next 1-2 years. :feelsLSD:

Bought 12 feet of sturdly, smooth, padded, non elastic rope today at a hardware store. Will go scouting for good anchor trees in the fields this weekend(will go at 4am and see for how long the area is empty of people on an early weekend morning).

Bought 12 feet of sturdly, smooth, padded, non elastic rope today at a hardware store. Will go scouting for good anchor trees in the fields this weekend(will go at 4am and see for how long the area is empty of people on an early weekend morning).
Dude don’t kys, keep going man cuz that’s what you do