Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do you think you will die?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I think I’ll die by getting a cold and fever in old age,I don’t see myself roping because I keep enduring this pain I may be mentally lost but I’m mentally strong as well

Either getting sick or in some fights I’ll gonna die

what do YOU? think?

Dying in the race war.

I won't, Imma live fo

Almost certainly suicide, I’ve known this since I was a kid

bullet to head or car crash

Probably a heart attack. After staying home for a year my health has become even worse. I have sharp pain in my chest even when I'm not active. I've been having this condition since I was a kid and my parents dismissed it because they thought I was looking for excuses to skip class. It wasn't a big deal back then because it used to happen once a month. Now it can happen multiple times a day if I walk too much.

Probably a heart attack. After staying home for a year my health has become even worse. I have sharp pain in my chest even when I'm not active. I've been having this condition since I was a kid and my parents dismissed it because they thought I was looking for excuses to skip class. It wasn't a big deal back then because it used to happen once a month. Now it can happen multiple times a day if I walk too much.
Yep shit genes, I hyperventilate so much and my heart gets worse and I can’t breathe when I do something too much, it’s brutal and sad

Yep shit genes, I hyperventilate so much and my heart gets worse and I can’t breathe when I do something too much, it’s brutal and sad
Also poor nutrition. My parents shouldn't have given birth to me if they didn't even know what they were supposed to feed to a kid.

a war to overthrow world capitalists

Heart attack or stroke. I get zero cardio exercise and my blood pressure is through the roof.

On a peaceful flowerbed spring meadow somewhere In the wild

I also feel like I'm going to commit suicide, but I think it would be a more peaceful one, maybe when I'm old and alone, maybe I get sick and then I spend a few days enjoying what I have left and then I kill myself, but I really wanted to die in a war, i don't care what kind, i just want to be vaporized and become a martyr

Heart disease

life has lapses of chaos, where's it emerged, death's unpredictable.

Someone going ER on me.

Probably drone strike. While starving and freezing in the forest and hiding from the killbots. Betrayed by a soda bottle rfid that i found in the trash. Or maybe it was from the rfid tag in the shoes i took off that ded guy a few days ago. It must have finally been noticed that they moved...

I live close to a chemical plant. I feel someday they'll make a mayor fuck up again but this time everyone will die out of an explosion.

Probably drone strike. While starving and freezing in the forest and hiding from the killbots. Betrayed by a soda bottle rfid that i found in the trash. Or maybe it was from the rfid tag in the shoes i took off that ded guy a few days ago. It must have finally been noticed that they moved...
Based Jason Bourne

someone will probably shoot or stab or poison me, not sure which

idk nevER thought about it

about my on ly solace is it probably won't be something like pushing me in front of a subway because I always take precautions against that and am pretty sure if someone tried that if I went down I'd at least pull them down with me

only possibility isi f I get distracted first by some kind of weapon like if I get tased/maced and then pushed in front of the train, or I guess I might fearfully back away from a knife/gun and not notice a train si coming

I'd like to think I'd have the sense to realize "I should just charge this guy and take my chances" if the alternative is to leap onto tracks, but you never know how irrationally you'll react to weapons when you lack expeirence confronting them

Cardio vascular disease alone with no friends or family around.

Heart attack around 40s.

With a bullet shot from a policeman's gun nested deeply inside my head

Suicide, car crash, or some disease

Suicide or euthanasia. I dont plan om living long.

Most likely roping before 25 at most

I think I’ll die by getting a cold and fever in old age,I don’t see myself roping because I keep enduring this pain I may be mentally lost but I’m mentally strong as well

Either getting sick or in some fights I’ll gonna die

what do YOU? think?
Most likely a car crash. Am a shit driver and passed by sheer dumb luck. Roping probably not.

Probably a car accident. I drive like a maniac these days.

Lung cancer . Hearty failure. Dehydration.

Suicide if life not sorted it out by 30's .

Either from old age or from suicide. My life likely won't be interesting enough to die any other way.

I imagine myself being mauled to death by a bear once I eventually leave society for good and go full Grizzly Adams, just call it a hunch. :dafuckfeels:

I honestly don't think I can participate in society anymore beyond the age of 40 especially if I have nothing to show for it, then again, I'll be shocked if I'm still alive six years from now. I'm just getting to the point that I don't even want to participate in this giant shit show any longer, I don't personally benefit from it whatsoever.

I have no personal life, I have no friends, I have no wife, and I have no children, why participate in a society that can't even afford me a basic personal life as a man? That question gnaws and eats away at me every single fucking day. :feelscry:

In all honesty, I would rather be mauled to death by a bear, at least I'll die quickly going out like a man with some fucking dignity intact instead of dying slowly in society within complete damning isolation. At least I would leave this world with some fucking style instead of being a sad pathetic lonely old man who dies in a hospital ward alone. If my entire life is to be cursed as it has been since the day I was born then I will choose my own death as I see fit, I refuse to die slowly and miserable into old age alone. I will then exercise the only choice I have in this world that isn't controlled by others dying as I see fit. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I imagine myself being mauled to death by a bear once I eventually leave society for good and go full Grizzly Adams, just call it a hunch. :dafuckfeels:

I honestly don't think I can participate in society anymore beyond the age of 40 especially if I have nothing to show for it, then again, I'll be shocked if I'm still alive six years from now. I'm just getting to the point that I don't even want to participate in this giant shit show any longer, I don't personally benefit from it whatsoever.

I have no personal life, I have no friends, I have no wife, and I have no children, why participate in a society that can't even afford me a basic personal life as a man? That question gnaws and eats away at me every single fucking day. :feelscry:

In all honesty, I would rather be mauled to death by a bear, at least I'll die quickly going out like a man with some fucking dignity intact instead of dying slowly in society within complete damning isolation. At least I would leave this world with some fucking style instead of being a sad pathetic lonely old man who dies in a hospital ward alone. If my entire life is to be cursed as it has been since the day I was born then I will choose my own death as I see fit, I refuse to die slowly and miserable into old age alone. I will then exercise the only choice I have in this world that isn't controlled by others dying as I see fit. :feelsjuice:
:feelsbadman: I wish I had dignity and honor left I’m still young

:feelsbadman: I wish I had dignity and honor left I’m still young
In this simulative world controlled by bastards, bitches, and absolute madmen choosing how you die for yourself might be the last bit of freedom we men have left anymore. If I'm to die having entirely a cursed and condemned life, I will make sure it is a glorious death. :feelsjuice:

My only fear in this world is growing old, feeble, and senile leaving this world with a whimper, I absolutely refuse to die like that. :feelsjuice:

Last edited: