Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you think you will die?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm too much of a coward to kill myself, I know that already.

But I eat the lowest quality of food and a lot of it. I've never properly exercised in my life. I spend 100% of my free time laying in bed staring at a screen and at work I sit on my ass staring at a screen. I've already ruined my pancreas and heart with alcohol to the point I can't drink any more.

All those things considered, I'll probably die of cancer in my 50s. Not looking forward to a life of slaving away for no money till I eventually die of cancer tbh.

Most likely some disease

stress, junk food, loneliness...90% cancer

Drug overdose is most likely tbh

Cancer or heart disease. The combination of smoking and poor genetics is deadly.

Some kind of disease, I can feel it

Hopefully in the great collapse of the west fighting and pillaging

If I live long enough I will probably die of cancer because everyone (literally everyone, both maternal or paternl) who dies in my family dies of cancer so I'd say that I'm quite genetically predisposed for it

is heroin any good? @quinn24
I read that it's mellow and it sort of feels like floating on a cloud, everything is warm and fuzzy. You're probably better off doing something stronger.

Hairloss + manletism = loneliness + missing out on youth = suicide if I dont somehow get a hair transplant ASAP

But hopefully o get my hair transplant, and then I can start making up for 10 years of lost time... then do drugs until the end of tiem salvaging my shitty existence.

I have contemplated suicide so I have a number of methods in mind. There's pentobarbital which is used for euthanasia, then there is gunshot to head, jumping off a tall building or an exit bag. Death must not be painful. And even if there is pain, it must be instantaneous.

Kermit sewer side tbh

i will going with blaze.

Either cancer or heart attack naturally
Somebody kills me or some accident because I am dumb. I once when to le bathroom while charging my phone, only day after I realized I could've become Son Goku. Maybe in parallel universe I died like that tbhthb and I also think I am going to die at 21, I am 20 now tbhthb had that thought since 7 years old.

Dont know and don't care, so long as it isnt excruciatingly painful and long lasting.

Depends on several circumstances. Realistically I could get a terminal illness or get in some sort of accident, but if my parents die before that happens and my mental state doesn't change too much, I'm going to kill myself. If I didn't care about my parents, I'd kms whenever I next get extremely depressed.

I've found that one way to suppress my survival instinct is to think about suicide in different terms, I use my escapist cope. I'm not going to die, I'm going to my ideal world. Even if I know it's not true, visualizing shit that calms me down makes me feel a lot less scared.

Last edited:
Probably from a world war or something.

Someone will shoot me out of anger tbh.
Someone will shoot me out of anger tbh.

Not looking forward to a life of slaving away for no money till I eventually die of cancer tbh.
The American dream lmao assuming you're American
Opium <3 i swear majority of people aren't even aware heroin is originally a plant...

If it wasn't for cucked laws there would be less heroin and more opium as people would just grow it themselves, it's our birthright after all.....

slaves will be slaves i guess......

motherfucking ChronicPaincel needs some pain relief god damnit tbh!

Last edited:
did heroin snort/IV, didn't do kratom

i guess it gives a strong "everything feels just right" feeling. the high is laid back unlike the rush from injection that slams against your brain for like ten minutes or so. it gave me sugar cravings, itching (itching feels good on it), and hiccups. if i do a lot, i can get nausea although thats mostly mitigated by laying on my side and it also sort of gets overshadowed by the high. i also get some nice after effects after doing it.

the next day can feel disorienting

Old and alone.

Not during sex or because of STDs.