Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW 68yo Japanese hikikomori LDARed to death

O

orchis

Adrift
-

compared to the supposed female hikikomori JFL

An inspiration to us all.

:f:

This is scary.

Lucky bastard

you spend the entire life working and when it's time to enjoy your retirement you die.
what a shitty life

"Beans, pains, copes. These are typically eaten by lonely people" :lul: lol I don't want to take it too otherwise I get depressed.

We are all going to end up like this some day... So let's pay respects.

Just be a wagecuck broooOOooooOOooOOOOOO

That involves going outside. Can't get hit by a car while you ldar
034EF515 4BB4 44E6 847A 5D200BF940C9

We are all going to end up like this some day... So let's pay respects.

I doubt I'll make it to 68, but I might die in my room, so you could be right.

You can tell that the canary guy was sweating profusely and probably got bullied into making an appearance on TV. The foid LARPer after him was like "p-please take me out of my shell Chad-sama! (;^ω^)"

at least he is in peace now..

LifeFuel. I love hikineet content.

That involves going outside. Can't get hit by a car while you ldar
I had a huge chunk of ice fall from a plane and land in my closet one time. If it had landed on me I would've died for sure.

Hey fuck that is gonna be me tbh

Based.I hope he lived a good life.

I have mixed feelings about this ...

Brutal mentalcel pill. That's only ADHD which is a mild issue compared to autism..

As a Japanese who have ADHD, this problem is very serious. In Japan, almost Hikikomori people have mental disorder. But no one never understand about them. For example, many Japanese people never believe about ADHD. They think people who have ADHD just want to slack off. And our goverment just support them to get any job. Basically, Japanese society refuse them, but our goverment want them to fit in the society without their understanding. This is why many people who have mental disorder become Hikikomori. Of course, some of the people doesn't have mental disorder. But these people are also victims. For example, some people couldn't get any job around 1993-2005. And also, almost companies never employ them, cuz they aren't young even when their employees isn't enough. So they lost their hope, then they became Hikikomori. Japanese society should understand them, and Japanese goverment should support them more until the society will understand them.

The shots of his stack of pictures of him at places by himself hurt a bit

Damn. The dude's essence was stamped on the floor permanently.

The foid one even had a husband

JFL

Japanese genocide is the result of mass immigration.

give me his retirement money

Well I hope he had some fine bowls of ramen while he was alive. That's like half the reason I'd wanna move to Japan.

The shots of his stack of pictures of him at places by himself hurt a bit
It did very much I noticed that too
That is one reason I don't take pictures. Sometimes I want to but it would only be me in a selfie-like picture and that is pathetic AF. So I just remember or hope to remember that feeling/place. I don't do a lot of things I'd ideally like to do in life because I'm alone and I don't want to look so sad and tryhard

His niesce visits after his dead to collect his shit. What a cunt