Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you think society will collapse?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
Obviously its not going to stay like this forever, even making a simple trip to the grocery store to get a few things all I see are fat disgusting transgender landwhales, lesbian couples (shaved heads, tattoos everywhere, dyed hair), tiktok e-boys running rampant in the parking lot vaping with their cringy fucking jules, and tons of other freaks.

How do you guys think it will all come crashing down?

Nuclear War?
Poverty from economic collapse?
idk

I thiink over population will be the biggest issue imo

what do you think would happen to humanity? extinction? de-evolution (returning to primal instincts?
No clue, I assume riots and anarchy will be the end resaults with the rich living in gated communitiess

Mass nuclear strikes

hopefully beta revolution

Since babyboomers retire, Soyciety is already collapsing.

it won't

It's over

It won't, not in this century anyways.

I think we are gradually moving away from the nation-state system to the NWO single-government system.

This will be the end of the history, the absolute, where no major social change will take place anymore.

It will no longer have any strength to overthrow the elite that will establish itself in power at that time, and they will have enough technology to suppress any kind of rebellion.

The new morality, the new values are gradually being established in our time: liberté, egalité, fraternité, and in the future, nobody will question these imposed values.

I think we are gradually moving away from the nation-state system to the NWO single-government system.

This will be the end of the history, the absolute, where no major social change will take place anymore.

It will no longer have any strength to overthrow the elite that will establish itself in power at that time, and they will have enough technology to suppress any kind of rebellion.

The new morality, the new values are gradually being established in our time: liberté, egalité, fraternité, and in the future, nobody will question these imposed values.
The Vatican try to usher in NWO wid d help of Hitler but americans was still protecting Israel. Recently d Trumps paid homage to d pope statue/idol in Washington DC, meaning the Israelites will soon head back to their homeland. America had become much more ecumenical, much more technological advance with nano and electromagnetic science, and will throw Isreal under d bus. This is a possible scenario within the next administration, most likely trump.

Last edited:
I don't care as long as it does.