Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you think it feels to be in love?

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
With your looksmatch who loves you back and is dedicated to you and the relationship. Remember, looksmatch who is equally attracted to you as you are to her. What do you imagine that would be like?:waitwhat:

like unboxing a sex doll

NPC life - I never envisioned having a meaningful life with Pean holes.

Like true heaven. You would have so much more motivation, energy, and life. Yet females denied us that and forced us to live an existence of loneliness and pain

Like true heaven. You would have so much more motivation, energy, and life. Yet females denied us that and forced us to live an existence of loneliness and pain
Yeah it's as simple as that. I would imagine it being such a beautiful feeling, boyo

Copium on steroids. the greatest feeling in the world no drug can accomplish. true happiness

Copium on steroids. the greatest feeling in the world no drug can accomplish. true happiness
MDMA has more powerful neurochemical effect than love

I do not know my medecine make me asexual and fucked my brain but i guess its something good ?

love is horrible

love is weakness

get that disgusting gay shit away from me

MDMA has more powerful neurochemical effect than love
Feeling good in the heat of the moment is "having fun". Looking at your projection and state of life, and being content is "happiness". Waking up every morning to a gf is true happiness

I would see it as a feeling that dissipates as there's an expiration date within everything in life.

Like being scammed

Irl love does not exist, but hypothetically? Brighter colors, more energy, you’d probably have a larger appetite.

With your looksmatch who loves you back and is dedicated to you and the relationship. Remember, looksmatch who is equally attracted to you as you are to her. What do you imagine that would be like?:waitwhat:
awesome, not my life :fuk::fuk:

It is likely the highest form of happiness a human being can achieve. I don’t think anything can top it. It’s literally our purpose to attract a partner.

I don't know. Nobody has ever loved me back outside my family.

Love is just an Illusion to me

I’m not in love….. so don’t forget me… it’s just a silly phase I’m going through………………. And just cuz,…..I called you up…….. it doesn’t mean you mean that much to me…….. I’m not in love oh oh……. It’s because……………

Love is just an illusion always trying to get you, the feeling sometimes wishing you were someone else…. Feeling as though….. you never belong

Never felt it. From what I have read, it clouds your judgement but the hormonal releases must surely uplift your mood to some extent :feelshehe:

Love is definitely real. It's a powerful chemical cocktail designed with one purpose in mind: to make you pair-bond and raise the baby you put in her belly.

I’m sure it feels great. Which drives the dagger into my heart even more, because I’ve never had a girlfriend.

Love being lust, attraction, and attachment.
Attachment being the void component for incels.
Oxytocin being the operating chemical in attachment.

It would feel the same as any other occasion you have secreted oxytocin.

Oxytocin is released in response to activation of sensory nerves during labor, breastfeeding and sexual activity. In addition oxytocin is released in response to low intensity stimulation of the skin, e.g., in response to touch, stroking, warm temperature, etc.
Unless you have experienced any of these, there is no reason to explain what love feels like.

My thread on Fiya today

It would be such a strong feeling that it would allow you to withstand pretty much any hardship.

Whenever normalswine really suffer, they always make a point about how their family or loved ones gave them the will to endure it. We don't have anything like that, so when we really suffer, we really feel it.

97AD9051 7E37 49B7 89DC AC82588F0B86

It would be such a strong feeling that it would allow you to withstand pretty much any hardship.

Whenever normalswine really suffer, they always make a point about how their family or loved ones gave them the will to endure it. We don't have anything like that, so when we really suffer, we really feel it.
Factual. That's why every inconvenience in life hits us hard because we loveless

It is likely the highest form of happiness a human being can achieve. I don’t think anything can top it. It’s literally our purpose to attract a partner.