Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you think a truecel would react if they woke up as a Gigachad ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I think they would be happy

They would kill themselves

I'd go out and get as much sex as possible incase I suddenly turned back into me.

I would be grateful

If I woke up tommorow as a GIGACHAD I'd probably keep living the same life I'm living right now

Who knows, maybe I'm not a Gigachad because if I were I'd be doing horrible things

I think I'd be struck with infinite levels of Imposter Syndrome. I probably wouldn't use the powers I'd be blessed with to their fullest extent because of that.

I'd fuck my jb stacy neighbors :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Nothing, because the personality and shower usage won’t change.

I woud be in heaven :cool:

Being an incel is in your head. If you wake up as Chad, there are still years of being an incel behind.

Chads are born, not made.

I was about to ask how you had so many posts in 1 day then realized you joined August 7th of 2021 not 2022
Thanks for the reminder for my first year aniversary here :feelsokman:. I can't belive that year passed so fast

Brag on this forum then enjoy my new life

Would fuck multiple 16 yo Stacies in my city

would still feel insecure as fuck and probably rot.

when you go through years of living as a low tier male and endure bullying, your brain fucks up beyond repair

Nothing, because the personality and shower usage won’t change.
True, I can undeniably confirm that Jeremy Meeks has showered a trillion times in prison to have the kind of attention he gained, shoot for your dreams, anything is possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back