Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you sustain your NEET lifestyle?

I'm living on disability benefits, I don't really have my own bank account so it goes to my mom. Despite my circumstances, my mom still forced me to go to uni. Disability benefits are for the most part easy to obtain if you have the medical documentation to back it up and show that your trying to get better, like going to thearpy, taking meds, seeing doctors, etc. Having a history also helps (was diagnosed as a kid) most of the time the amount of money they give you is not livable if you live on your own here in the states (I get more then the average disabled person but it's still not even close to being livable in this hell hole) I can answer more questions regarding neetbux, but I'm limited to just my state.

I'm living on disability benefits, I don't really have my own bank account so it goes to my mom. Despite my circumstances, my mom still forced me to go to uni. Disability benefits are for the most part easy to obtain if you have the medical documentation to back it up and show that your trying to get better, like going to thearpy, taking meds, seeing doctors, etc. Having a history also helps (was diagnosed as a kid) most of the time the amount of money they give you is not livable if you live on your own here in the states (I get more then the average disabled person but it's still not even close to being livable in this hell hole) I can answer more questions regarding neetbux, but I'm limited to just my state.
Brutal ignorepill :feelsbadman:

Brutal ignorepill :feelsbadman:
idk why sometimes you don't get notifications on old threads

I wasn't planning being a NEET just asked how it's like

idk why sometimes you don't get notifications on old threads

I wasn't planning being a NEET just asked how it's like
I wasn't talking about that.
Sgtpinkie just hasn't responded to me on discord for 3 months :feelsbadman: (granted I've only sent 2 messeges but still)

I wasn't talking about that.
Sgtpinkie just hasn't responded to me on discord for 3 months :feelsbadman: (granted I've only sent 2 messeges but still)
over for you