Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you sustain your NEET lifestyle?

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
If your parents provide for you they will die/kick you out eventually, and if you are getting benefits then how?

Bro I'll just rope when my parents die lol

rope is my retirement plan

Parents money

My parents haven't kicked me out yet. That's pretty much it. I do have a shitty part-time job so I guess I'm technically not a full on neet but apart from me going to work I literally do nothing but post here and occasionally get drunk off my ass in conjunction with watching anime.

I have been living in a mcdonalds playground for the past 6 months. Not having to work gives me plenty of time to post here

what NEET lifestyle?

Student welfare from the state. I study at my own pace and rarely go to school.

My mother hasn't kicked me out yet because my other siblings don't spend any time with her and she feels lonely.

So far I'm leeching off my brother which make him pissed. My NEET train is soon going to stop I think.

I wish I was NEET so bad. Having to go to Uni or work sucks ass.

I am living off my inheritance.

my father is retarded and doesn't care and my mother wants me to stay with her because she would feel lonely otherwise

Life is so rigged for men. Most here won't actually rope so after their parents die it's either find a job or be homeless. If only things could be easier than this.

You foreal
Got my phone, free wifi and they leave the dumpsters out the back unlocked every night, so much food. Mcdonalds is open 24/7 so they legally cannot make me leave

Got my phone, free wifi and they leave the dumpsters out the back unlocked every night, so much food. Mcdonalds is open 24/7 so they legally cannot make me leave
the dumpsters has actual food?not just leftover food?

If your parents provide for you they will die/kick you out eventually, and if you are getting benefits then how?
i will probably be kicked out in the next 6 months.My mom is getting more and more aggressive as more time passes.She is starting to lose hope.no idea what will happen when i get kicked out.

the dumpsters has actual food?not just leftover food?

i will probably be kicked out in the next 6 months.My mom is getting more and more aggressive as more time passes.She is starting to lose hope.no idea what will happen when i get kicked out.

Don't think parents gonna kick you out if you find a job, and the housing will be free so you can moneymaxx even at minimal wage if you don't live in a 3rd world country.

Diagnosed mental

I barely spend any money and live with my mom. I give her $170 a month(fully covers cost of living for one person in eastern europe) and inherited from my dad :feelsokman: guess I would've actually been forced to finish university if I hadn't and would be about ready to rope by now from the wagecuckery

I barely spend any money and live with my mom. I give her $170 a month(fully covers cost of living for one person in eastern europe) and inherited from my dad :feelsokman: guess I would've actually been forced to finish university if I hadn't and would be about ready to rope by now from the wagecuckery

Not even going to go to uni since I'm failing A levels

don't go. it's fucking hell and you're a shell of what you once were when you're done :feelscry:

I need to knowledgemaxx somehow else while they are wasting 4 years and getting in debt

Was planning to work as a junior developer(programmer if you don't know what it is) but then I realised I'm not autistic and it's not my incline also I'm not asian.

I want a chad job where I can wear a suit and be a misogynist.

I need to knowledgemaxx somehow else while they are wasting 4 years and getting in debt

Was planning to work as a junior developer(programmer if you don't know what it is) but then I realised I'm not autistic and it's not my incline also I'm not asian.

I want a chad job where I can wear a suit and be a misogynist.
I make shitty videogames in my free time, maybe I'll eventually make one that's not complete garbage and get some money from it :waitwhat: but if not that's ok I just need foid :feelsUnreal: it's definitely a good idea to actually make something even if it's shit. you'll learn a lot that way. lots of projects you can improve on github and contactmaxx in the process for example. or even simpler stuff like woodworking can feel great and you get paid. in uni you don't do anything and feel like a cuckold. good luck

I have three things left to do in my life before I will die.
I hope to finish the first one before April this year.
I will not disclose what they are but they are:

1. Finish my accomplishments and sharing them online.
2. Dealing with my family and those who made themselves my friend or enemy.
3. Arranging for my death and die in the specific way I will prefer.

I make shitty videogames in my free time, maybe I'll eventually make one that's not complete garbage and get some money from it :waitwhat: but if not that's ok I just need foid :feelsUnreal: it's definitely a good idea to actually make something even if it's shit. you'll learn a lot that way. lots of projects you can improve on github and contactmaxx in the process for example. or even simpler stuff like woodworking can feel great and you get paid. in uni you don't do anything and feel like a cuckold. good luck
Unity?

Also I'm doing a computer science A level no escaping programming lol

Unity?

Also I'm doing a computer science A level no escaping programming lol
libgdx :lul: if I find it insufficient for whatever reason I'll probably use godot not unity tbqhngl(hey don't diss libgdx, slay the spire was made in libgdx). you're probably better off getting some real good books on your ereader and getting started instead of fucking around with certificates and shit I'm not exactly sure what a level is

Just be a incurable cripple bro.

Passive income from rich parents.

libgdx :lul: if I find it insufficient for whatever reason I'll probably use godot not unity tbqhngl(hey don't diss libgdx, slay the spire was made in libgdx). you're probably better off getting some real good books on your ereader and getting started instead of fucking around with certificates and shit I'm not exactly sure what a level is

C++ has better memory management for games, I said Unity because that's the only one I have some experience with.

I need to know about this too

I do get benefits but I am actually disabled. I am in unmanageable 7-10/10 pain every day, I have a spinal injury, serious pain/numbness/tingling from that, multiple joint injuries that were all operated on/replaced and they're still fucked, and a weird "chronic pain" syndrome that turned out to actually be a malignancy, and honestly I am bedridden most days of the week. I never reported any of my mental problems but they're there too. From decades of being rejected and also from chronic pain. All of this has caused me to become the very definition of the 40 year old doomer. The NEET lifestyle sucks. I would love to be able to work, honestly. I'd get a fuck tonne more money working than what I get living NEET. Also When you are NEET you are status zero. Even if you are a true TFL guy, like I am, and you have totally given up on the females, its nice for your own self esteem to do something to get money for yourself. Then the satisfaction you get of buying things that really makes you happy is irreplaceable. I used to work, I know. Being NEET sucks and I don't really know why its so celebrate across the internet like its something you -want- to be.

I do get benefits but I am actually disabled. I am in unmanageable 7-10/10 pain every day, I have a spinal injury, serious pain/numbness/tingling from that, multiple joint injuries that were all operated on/replaced and they're still fucked, and a weird "chronic pain" syndrome that turned out to actually be a malignancy, and honestly I am bedridden most days of the week. I never reported any of my mental problems but they're there too. From decades of being rejected and also from chronic pain. All of this has caused me to become the very definition of the 40 year old doomer. The NEET lifestyle sucks. I would love to be able to work, honestly. I'd get a fuck tonne more money working than what I get living NEET. Also When you are NEET you are status zero. Even if you are a true TFL guy, like I am, and you have totally given up on the females, its nice for your own self esteem to do something to get money for yourself. Then the satisfaction you get of buying things that really makes you happy is irreplaceable. I used to work, I know. Being NEET sucks and I don't really know why its so celebrate across the internet like its something you -want- to be.

Brutal hope you get a miracle that will cure your pain. I also think being a NEET is something one shouldn't aspire to be.