Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you sleep?

A

Allday

Banned
-
I’m NEET, I barely move so I’m never tired at night. It’s midnigjt and I can’t sleep. Fuck

How do you guys do it

Do you exercise? Do you mentally stimulate yourself?

On my back with soothing Kent videos playing in the background.

Sleeping pattern is fucked

I just sleep like any other person would. Being inactive doesn't negatively affect my sleep.

My sleep schedule is so polyvalent and fucked.

Horribly, I can't even LDAR properly

Anyone know why OP was banned?

i stretch before bed. you remember warmups from gym sitting with your legs straight and reaching for your toes? Really relaxes your body. especially when you do it one leg at a time and keep the other crossed. asmr helps too

I toss and turn for a few hours. I mostly sleep on my stomach with my arms curled and pressed down in unhealthy ways. Can't sleep on my back since I have shit posture and it feels weird. I'll probably be in a wheelchair one of these days lmao

I get pretty bad sleep, i lay awake most of the night and sleep the whole morning away. Its a terrible cycle.

I get pretty bad sleep, i lay awake most of the night and sleep the whole morning away. Its a terrible cycle.
Indeed. Or sleeping 3-4 hours at night, feeling tired as fuck the next day, sleeping two hours or so in daytime and then inability to sleep at night. It is a terrible cycle, indeed.

I take OTC sleep pills or jerk off.

i put my head on the pillow

ebic trolled kid