Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you see your life playing out? Realistically.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
We'd all like to say that we'll rope, but that's just nor realistic, and it won't happen for most of us.

What do you think your future will look like?

I see myself working jobs that pay way too little and that drain too much energy out of me. Probably will live with my parents till they die. I literally see no way I can get with a woman. Maybe when I'm 40 and a fat ugly roastie with 3 kids looks for a provider, but I'm a man with some dignity, and I find such individuals disgusting. Will still probably spend all my free time playing games I don't enjoy and watching the same sitcoms over and over.

I see myself mastering some skills that will allow me to earn money online and freelance and moneymaxx enough to earn myself a decent living. Other then that I don't know. I'll move somewhere very far and won't contact my family nor anyone again. Try to ascend, enjoy life.

Your 40yo+ hag has much opportunities.
We're basically doomed forever.

Becoming and millionaire before 30 or roping

Unless I sudenly grow facial bones at 22 I legit can't see myself growing older than 30.

Probably either rope or cancer will get to me.

I will probably die of a drug overdose at some point tbh

I see myself mastering some skills that will allow me to earn money online and freelance and moneymaxx enough to earn myself a decent living. Other then that I don't know. I'll move somewhere very far and won't contact my family nor anyone again. Try to ascend, enjoy life.
That's very nice, I planned on doing that too. For years I've searched both for the skills to learn and how to train them. Ended up not doing shit. My advice? Stop planning and start doing it right now, or you never will.

Same I'll probably live with my parents until they die and probably work multiple jobs or one job if college works out. Meanwhile I'll be living by myself and then when I'm off from work I'll spend my free time drinking and playing Vidya until I die.

I'll finish my degree, get a job and just live on my own. I would really love to have a family of my own but oh well we don't all get what we want.

Eat, shit, sleep, LDAR. Rinse & repeat. Die

If i manage to get a decent job this year I will remain hopeful. If im still unemployed or forced to wagecuck a factory job by 2020 its beyond over for me tbh.

I'm just on a flat continuum now. No changes on the horizon and no prospect of ever having a girlfriend.

That's why I was so apathetic about the new year. It means nothing as nothing changes.

Won't live past the next few years tbh

I'll be feel lucky if I survive this year.

Starting the incel caliphate , world domination , blackpill Sharia and by my mid 30s become the god emperor.