Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you see völkisch/tradrightwing females?

So the quote of Otto Weininger: "Female modesty is nothing but prudery, that is, a demonstrative denial and defense of one's own unchastity." you would agree? I don't doubt that they have the same temptations as every other female, but they can choose to give in fully to them or to be chaste for higher virtuous reasons - and yes even when it is purely an attractive trait, they want the signal to the males it is thousand times better than the signaling of the barely clothed with tons of makeup. When it is more difficult for the majority of females it should be appreciated even more
Sure you can appreciate it but what's the certainty they're going to stick with it after a while, just like the certainty of a gymmaxxer who now got a wife, because the reason for him being built was to get married, and is obese afterwards and either still supports the family but realises he hates it or just doesn't care for them afterwards like the usual couch dad after work.

My mum's the exception, though it would mostly be unacceptable for someone like her to do such a thing in the environment she grew up in

Sure you can appreciate it but what's the certainty they're going to stick with it after a while
Yeah lol, the only way you can be (almost) sure that a girl's behaviour is maintained is when that behaviour is mainstream and promoted by society

I don't care about them

Which video did you watch? The black clearly tried to wrestle away one of the guns from the white man and was shot in self defense. Your perception of that shooting is exactly what I'm talking about

It looked like two armed idiots in a pickup was harassing a jogger on a public footpath.

JFL at bringing up Ahmaud Arbery's case in a discussion about defending your own home.

It looked like two armed idiots in a pickup was harassing a jogger on a public footpath.

JFL at bringing up Ahmaud Arbery's case in a discussion about defending your own home.
You clearly have no idea what youre talking about. The black just broke into their neighbors house and the whites were conducting a citizens arrest. Its extremely relevant when we are talking about defending ourselves from the black scourge, though you dont care because you have blind hatred in your heart for white people

You clearly have no idea what youre talking about. The black just broke into their neighbors house and the whites were conducting a citizens arrest. Its extremely relevant when we are talking about defending ourselves from the black scourge, though you dont care because you have blind hatred in your heart for white people

No, the right to defend yourself doesn't extend to the right to form an armed posse of nutjobs to engage in the vilest forms of vigilantism.

Mind you, vigilantism is what CuckTears endorses against us. It sets a bad precedent as far as due process goes.

This nigger broke into that home six or seven times and was finally caught in the act. The citizens arrest was perfectly legal, only after the jewish media got hold of the shooting footage did the story blow up

I hope they get raped by a gang of the shortest, most obese, and most disgusting ethnics on the planet.

Why? Just so it would trigger the racecoping faggots on Stormfront.
this.

but besides that:
these so called trad women, a better term would be TRAD THOTS, are the biggest hypocrites on earth and they must be burned alive along with their whole family.
look at those WHORES at the right picture of OP, they are literally wearing skirts but call themselves traditional? traditional women primarily exist in the kitchen and if they go outside, they must cover up completely. im speaking of something like a burkka. im speaking of GREAT oppression, complete rejection of females rights.

There are plenty of self proclaimed ""christian"" women on twitter, yet they are posing half naked and spread anti-misogynist, anti-homophobe crap all day long. And if you call them out on their bullshit, they will block and report you. Not like I am wasting my time on twitter to argue with those sub-creatures, I did that once and got my account banned and never bothered with twitter ever again.
A hoodrat is less degenerate than those DISGUSTING CHRISTIAN WHITE WHORES. Even burning them alive wouldnt cut it, they should be kept in a torture dungeon for a solid 3 months until they are free to be set on fire.

>white woman
>trad
Chose one
THIS. Theres something especially disgusting and offputting about white ""trad"" women. I have never come across a group of people as close minded and retarded as white trad thots, pure cancer.

Last edited:
This nigger broke into that home six or seven times and was finally caught in the act. The citizens arrest was perfectly legal, only after the jewish media got hold of the shooting footage did the story blow up

No, he stopped once to check out a home under construction and didn't take anything.

Imagine thinking that you're taking "your own side" when the rest of "your people" think you're scum.

White supremacist incels are a big fucking joke. White foids don't give a fuck about your genes, why the fuck do you give a fuck about theirs?
Dead on :feelskek: .
I have come across white supremacist nazis that were TRANS. White cucks never fail to be cringe.
(by white cucks i dont mean the whole white race, for the record)

Dead on :feelskek: .
I have come across white supremacist nazis that were TRANS. White cucks never fail to be cringe.
(by white cucks i dont mean the whole white race, for the record)

:feelskek:

How the fuck does their community tolerate such bullshit?

No, he stopped once to check out a home under construction and didn't take anything.
Again you have no clue what youre talking about. He was caught multiple times ON CAMERA breaking into that house on a security camera that was set up because of the burglaries. Does your entire understanding of that shooting come from CNN? If so you might feel more at home on reddit

Again you have no clue what youre talking about. He was caught multiple times ON CAMERA breaking into that house on a security camera that was set up because of the burglaries. Does your entire understanding of that shooting come from CNN? If so you might feel more at home on reddit
As if Breitbart and 4chan is any better than CNN

look at those WHORES at the right picture of OP, they are literally wearing skirts but call themselves traditional? traditional women primarily exist in the kitchen and if they go outside, they must cover up completely. im speaking of something like a burkka. im speaking of GREAT oppression, complete rejection of females rights.

That's maybe islamic Tradition but never European. Not pagan, not Christian. Christianity even has the reputation as "women oppressor" in contrast to the pagan past, but women in Europe were never be seen as slave. Maybe in the mind of some feminists.

As a person of color I'm not liked by tradwhitewing women like Lana Lokteff. They literally discriminate against me.