Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you see völkisch/tradrightwing females?

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★
Rathen-2-ohne-Gesichter.jpg
Neumarkt-Dresden-1.jpg

Sure, I am not into this ideology (anymore), but to see that there are conservative, submissive girls other than church girls is a bit of lifefuel tbh. They seem even more traditionalistic than the average church girl is - and you have to take into consideration that they have a far greater risk of repercussions. But then it is the question if it not only a phase - like other girls have their woke environmentalism phase.

I think part of the attractiveness comes from a higher law:
Deuteronomium 22:5 “A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God."

they infiltrate and destroy far right ideologies when they come in, although the farther right you go the smaller their numbers become.

Having been in rightwing circles, many are attention seeking whores who are no better than the twitch streamers. They talk in a very high pitched voice for some reason and they list their fantasies (mostly marriage and having so many kids).

I hope they get raped by a gang of the shortest, most obese, and most disgusting ethnics on the planet.

Why? Just so it would trigger the racecoping faggots on Stormfront.

I hope they get raped by a gang of the shortest, most obese, and most disgusting ethnics on the planet.

A female who only dates/breeds/marry intraracial at least has given up partly on greedy hypergamy.

they're the same as any other e-girls except with some political flavor. I'm sure they still have casual sex, chastity until marriage is unthinkable to most women. sex is as natural as drinking water or sleeping to them. even if their ideology expects them to be virgins, they don't actually hold themselves to that standard

they are women, so they are garbage

i can see their ankles, such hoes

they're the same as any other e-girls except with some political flavor. I'm sure they still have casual sex, chastity until marriage is unthinkable to most women. sex is as natural as drinking water or sleeping to them. even if their ideology expects them to be virgins, they don't actually hold themselves to that standard

they infiltrate and destroy far right ideologies when they come in, although the farther right you go the smaller their numbers become.
Having been in rightwing circles, many are attention seeking whores who are no better than the twitch streamers. They talk in a very high pitched voice for some reason and they list their fantasies (mostly marriage and having so many kids).
they are women, so they are garbage

HAHAHA you are not very blackpilled sir. Tradthots tend to be fakest most hypergamous sluts. It's all aesthetics for these whores to snatch a CHAD and a following of beta orbiters.

A straight up IG hoe will probably be more loyal to you in a relationship than a tradthot.

Those types of women tend to only want Chad even more so than the average slutty-looking ones. I once met an NS girl, she was around my looksmatch level and her boyfriend was a gym-rat-type Chadlite.

Better than most other foids I suppose

>white woman
>trad
Chose one

They are the biggest sluts.

The kind of foids who do only anal to stay virgin

They're whores for Chad.

:feelskek: loled tbh.

Neumarkt-Dresden-1.jpg

Sure, I am not into this ideology (anymore), but to see that there are conservative, submissive girls other than church girls is a bit of lifefuel tbh. They seem even more traditionalistic than the average church girl is - and you have to take into consideration that they have a far greater risk of repercussions. But then it is the question if it not only a phase - like other girls have their woke environmentalism phase.

Deuteronomium 22:5 “A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God."

Cancer that needs to be shot along with the rest of the white race

Brutal truth. foids will hijack any movement than benefits males and attempt to manipulate to their own ends(often successfully sadly).

i can see their ankles, such hoes

Lol, :feelsEhh:

I have my doubts about the authenticity of these women. I think they are looking for aryan chad, not some average looking white guy even if he believes in the same crap. I also take into account how many women fool around in high school. I would think that many women who go into politics are in it because they want some beta they can feed off of, a group of simps, or have a promiscuous past and are over compensating.

They don't really exist in my country, so whatever

White supremacists are cucks
Why? Because they're taking their own side? The whites letting themselves get steamrolled by nonwhites are the real cucks

Better than most other foids I suppose

They are not. They think they are
Lol, :feelsEhh:

I have my doubts about the authenticity of these women. I think they are looking for aryan chad, not some average looking white guy even if he believes in the same crap. I also take into account how many women fool around in high school. I would think that many women who go into politics are in it because they want some beta they can feed off of, a group of simps, or have a promiscuous past and are over compensating.
Yep

As if you have any say in the matter!

Coper.

Why? Because they're taking their own side? The whites letting themselves get steamrolled by nonwhites are the real cucks

Imagine thinking that you're taking "your own side" when the rest of "your people" think you're scum.

White supremacist incels are a big fucking joke. White foids don't give a fuck about your genes, why the fuck do you give a fuck about theirs?

They would have the same reaction as every other foid if they came across me (and you) on the street. How the fuck are they any different than the other foids?

Imagine thinking that you're taking "your own side" when the rest of "your people" think you're scum.

White supremacist incels are a big fucking joke. White foids don't give a fuck about your genes, why the fuck do you give a fuck about theirs?
Probably the 100th time ive seen this exact argument word for word from you mouth breathing faggots.

Probably the 100th time ive seen this exact argument word for word from you mouth breathing faggots.
:feelstastyman:

Just obsess over someone else's "genetic purity" while you are a genetic dead end theory

Cringe larpers, can't call yourself tradwhore if you are not pumping out kids.

:feelstastyman:

Just obsess over someone else's "genetic purity" while you are a genetic dead end theory
Ah yes the next time a pack of niggers is breaking into my house or trying to jump me because im white ill simply explain to them that i do not identify with other whites because im an incel that cant get laid. Surely that will change their minds

When and where they are genuine with this and not just out seeking attention I would consider them true cultural atavisms like I believe Varg Vikernes to be.

Ah yes the next time a pack of niggers is breaking into my house or trying to jump me because im white ill simply explain to them that i do not identify with other whites because im an incel that cant get laid. Surely that will change their minds

Just shoot them, you stupid fucker. Why does race matter? I don't care if it's a pack of niggers or some skinny mayo crackhead, if someone gives you an opportunity to legally shoot them, do it.

Or better yet, don't live in a shithole neighbourhood and this shit won't happen.

Just shoot them, you stupid fucker. Why does race matter? I don't care if it's a pack of niggers or some skinny mayo crackhead, if someone gives you an opportunity to legally shoot them, do it.

Or better yet, don't live in a shithole neighbourhood and this shit won't happen.
Are we pretending that you're allowed to defend yourself against blacks in america now?

Come on guys,

The Tradwives are chad businessman only.

That being said they have the highest rate of getting commitment from them.

Can’t fucking stand them. They’re trad because it’s simply a dating strategy to attract fitness or trad Chad. That’s it.

Neumarkt-Dresden-1.jpg

nothing but status whores trying to look good for men to fuck. Yes there is no such thing as a pure trad woman. In every female there is a deviant nature, likewise in every man there is a deviant nature. No one expresses it because muh don't want to look bad, but really inside they want to express as much of it as possible. Though those that control this end up faring better than those that can't. Only a minute of women can even control this because it really latches well onto them, than men, purely because of awareness.

The more “trad” and “pure” she is, the bigger the whore.

Neumarkt-Dresden-1.jpg

Tradthots larp in order to attract the kind of man they want, and they are married mostly before 25. They will never want us.

nothing but status whores trying to look good for men to fuck. Yes there is no such thing as a pure trad woman. In every female there is a deviant nature, likewise in every man there is a deviant nature. No one expresses it because muh don't want to look bad, but really inside they want to express as much of it as possible. Though those that control this end up faring better than those that can't. Only a minute of women can even control this because it really latches well onto them, than men, purely because of awareness.
So the quote of Otto Weininger: "Female modesty is nothing but prudery, that is, a demonstrative denial and defense of one's own unchastity." you would agree? I don't doubt that they have the same temptations as every other female, but they can choose to give in fully to them or to be chaste for higher virtuous reasons - and yes even when it is purely an attractive trait, they want the signal to the males it is thousand times better than the signaling of the barely clothed with tons of makeup. When it is more difficult for the majority of females it should be appreciated even more

Tradthots larp in order to attract the kind of man they want, and they are married mostly before 25. They will never want us.
I never thought that they are more attracted to Incels, but I think it can be more than LARP.

It looled like two pieces of white trash decided to shoot an unarmed man.

I'll leave it up to a jury.
Which video did you watch? The black clearly tried to wrestle away one of the guns from the white man and was shot in self defense. Your perception of that shooting is exactly what I'm talking about