Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you see the world in 20 years?

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
Will we finally have 3D sexbots?

yea, I'll have my 3D sexbot and I'll commute by jetpack

and live on Mars

There'll be no wars and no disease :yes:

We will be dead

I know there will be something to fuck let be an Ai computer

Will we finally have 3D sexbots?
My predictions for 2044 are thus:
--- Marxism-Rodgerism has won
--- almost all foids are kept in a coma in underground breeding facilities.
--- the last pockets of resistance are being dissolved day by day, mainly some rednecks who still think they can hide foids under the floorboards and in the attics. Nothing the T.H.O.T. patrol can't handle.
--- males now dispose of 10x more income, poverty is gone.
--- societal resources once wasted developing shampoo, makeup and other foidish shit now are being used to cure disease.
--- societal resources wasted developing shitty shit to impress foids, wage wars, and mog other men, shit like yachts, nuclear powered aircraft carriers, expensive cars etc. Are repurposed for developing equipment to colonize the rest of the solar system and develop interstellar travel so we can colonize the galaxy.
--- all males have a 3D-printed, AI-powered silicon girlfriend-spy by their side. Male loneliness and crime are over.
--- every man gets to raise his own son, conceived with Stacy eggs and genetically edited. Propagation of Genetic defects is a thing of the past.
--- normies that fail to enthusiasticly support the new regime and applaud the Supreme Gentleman™ brilliance and gentlemanly magnanimity at every Telescreen announcement are shot in public (with videocamera).

ALL HAIL THE SUPREME GENTLEMAN

Last edited:
-
True, but my AI assistant will just keeping posting here, so no one will know I'm dead
-
Here's cope for you:

Here's cope for you:
-
Why is he continuously tightening screws and adjusting things, LOL...- if I get a fembot, do I need to continuously work a screwdriver even as I'm talking to her?- :feelskek:
-

Last edited:
-
Why is he continuously tightening screws and adjusting things, LOL...- if I have a fembot do I need to continuously work a screwdriver even as I'm talking to her?- :feelskek:
-
Must be serviced by a Tyrone

I'll probably be dead so I don't know.