Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you see inceldom? Use an analogy.

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
Inceldom is a prison and i'm in there for life. 

Truecels have life sentences and the volcels are in for petty crimes and get released with a few months. I feel jealous seeing them leave the cells I never will.

Inceldom is inextinguished flames that burns you everyday until you're nothing but aches.

There's a party in the town square. Chads and most of the women are having an orgy in the middle for all to see. Normies are looking on either trying to live through those Chads or getting in the mix, some get involved. There's the incels who are sectioned off and see all of this unfolding whilst being taunted by the participants. Only after it's late into the night will a select few be allowed in but what they get are the leftovers. Truecels are outside the town gates knowing that something is happening but aren't really sure what it is. They will NEVER get in barring a minor miracle.

TheRealChincel said:
There's a party in the town square. Chads and most of the women are having an orgy in the middle for all to see. Normies are looking on either trying to live through those Chads or getting in the mix, some get involved. There's the incels who are sectioned off and see all of this unfolding whilst being taunted by the participants. Only after it's late into the night will a select few be allowed in but what they get are the leftovers. Truecels are outside the town gates knowing that something is happening but aren't really sure what it is. They will NEVER get in barring a minor miracle.

Something that cannot be escaped, it's how I see it too.

Social leprosy, normies hate you for something you didn't choose to be or brought upon yourself, women avoid you and think you're disgusting and your only choice is living in isolation away from judgement.

Life is a TV show, incels are the spectators.

Avvakum_by_Myasoyedov.jpeg

Jockcel said:

Great analogy tbh.

Jockcel said:

I wish we were spectators tbh. But we are targeted in addition. Maybe we are the props.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Inceldom is a prison and i'm in there for life. 

Truecels have life sentences and the volcels are in for petty crimes and get released with a few months. I feel jealous seeing them leave the cells I never will.

Purgatory.

Chad and Stacey are eating all the food they love, all day banquets with wine and beer flowing, and this goes on every day for the rest of their lives.

Normies get bread and cheese or jam with water to drink everyday, enough to fill them up so that they are not hungry but its bland to eat everyday.

Incels are starving African children begging for a drop of water or a few breadcrusts but Normies, Chad and Stacey laugh and spit in our face, while telling is "Eating is not that good, get over it, teehee!!!"

7339er said:
Chad and Ctacey are eating all the food they love, all day banquets with wine and beer flowing, and it is every day for the rest of their lives.
Normies get bread and cheese or jam with water to drink everyday, enough to fill them up but its bland to eat everyday.
Cncels are starving African children begging for a drop of water but Normies, Chad and Stacey laugh and spit in our face, while telling is "Eating is not that good, get over it, teehee!!!"

Spot on tbh

A life sentence in solitary confinement.

A man with no cock, while the pent up testosterone eats him alive into madness.

7339er said:
Chad and Stacey are eating all the food they love, all day banquets with wine and beer flowing, and this goes on every day for the rest of their lives.

Normies get bread and cheese or jam with water to drink everyday, enough to fill them up so that they are not hungry but its bland to eat everyday.

Incels are starving African children begging for a drop of water or a few breadcrusts but Normies, Chad and Stacey laugh and spit in our face, while telling is "Eating is not that good, get over it, teehee!!!"

This cracked me up tbh.

it's like entering a buffet stocked with delicious foods and being told you can't eat anything

Tired of lying in the sunshine
Staying home to watch the rain.
You are young and life is long
And there is time to kill today.
And then one day you find
Ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run,
You missed the starting gun.

UncannyValley said:
Isn't that a female bird though?

LOL how would I know? You're getting the idea, right?

Now that we're getting all photographical...

alone-boy-sad-broken-heart-lonely.jpg

FeminismsCancer said:
LOL how would I know? You're getting the idea, right?

Because the female of a species is usually the less decorated, while the male is the elaborately colored one.

a state of decay

UncannyValley said:
Because the female of a species is usually the less decorated, while the male is the elaborately colored one.
Ah true, didn't even pay attention.