Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How do you respond to the argument "that's like saying all black people are violent thugs" when I say that women have every reason to fear men?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/15130ex/how_do_you_respond_to_the_argument_thats_like/

I hate that I always have preface what I say with "not all men". Ofc it's not all but I can't tell who's crazy and who isn't right off the bat. Especially when some guys are really good at hiding the fact they're crazy at first.

So how would you respond to the title? They say that me generalizing is sexist and it's on par with someone being hurt by black people a few times and fearing them all (essentially being racist) as a result.

Roastie's mind gets blown by cognitive dissonance :lul:

Niggers, especially the females, cannot think rationally.

both is fine, women are weak and should fear men

and blacks commit more crimes so you should be cautious around them

Some are, Not all, Theres a difference between a black and a N word, Blacks are civilized the N word is not!

Lol

You respond by saying either “you’re right, that’s just like being a racist, I’ll change my views from now on and try to convince others to do the same,” or “you’re right, that’s just like being a racist. Fuck men AND fuck black people.” Honestly I wouldn’t put the second one past most white liberals especially the lgbt ones.

both is fine, women are weak and should fear men

and blacks commit more crimes so you should be cautious around them
This. Yes it's true men are violent, hence why every society has had harsh punishments to deter rape and abuse of womenz but its also why men were given virgin wives.

It's one of the reasons I laugh watching these low t eurocucks cry about muh whamen while high t immigrants sexually harass snow whores

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back