Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you release your anger?

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
In the past I used to wait until night and When everyone go to sleep I cry the hell outta myself now I cut myself So I turn the mental angers into a physical ones and sleep

RE: How do you release your anger??

throw stuff, rarely happens nowadays though. maybe because i am getting more tired

cuts and bruises on my legs

I joined a kickboxing class when i was younger to release my anger into the punching bag, felt really good actually.
But I quit because the class got too popular and filled up with stacies and chads and it just became a source of anger instead of cope..

I don't have much anger, for me it's more cold resentment and and annoyance. Gymceling is enough and I actually enjoy my results.

Spidey said:
take up boxing
Nah, that's too much useless work.

Op do what i do and catfish women on tinder and send them to fancy resturants in fancy dresses and tell them you changed your mind and went home once u saw how ugly they were irl

Kickboxing and Savate.

Music and YouTube vent videos

knajjd said:
feed with stolen lol accounts until they're banned

LOL, i play LoL to vent some of my anger I guess by flaming teammates.

TheVman said:
Nah, that's too much useless work.

Op do what i do and catfish women on tinder and  send them to fancy resturants in fancy dresses and tell them you changed your mind and went home once u saw how ugly they were irl

Boxing will make you healthier and allow you to KO chad on the street. It will also allow you to dodge Chad's punches.

muh catfishing is too much work for most people here or they would be doing it.

Spidey said:
Boxing will make you healthier and allow you to KO chad on the street. It will also allow you to dodge Chad's punches.

muh catfishing is too much work for most people here or they would be doing it.
LMAO at thinking 5'6 malets with low T can ko chad if they got into boxing. Such a cope

catfishing is fun plus u get to torture females

TheVman said:
LMAO at thinking 5'6 malets with low T can ko chad if they got into boxing. Such a cope

catfishing is fun plus u get to torture females

ok i was assuming he was average height, mb.

Boxing will stop you from being low T.

Spidey said:
Boxing will stop you from being low T.
cope. I used to excersise. without steroids you get minimal results if you're low T

I don't release it. Like everything, I bottle it up and let it destroy me from the inside.

I don't have any anger to release.

By drinking a case of beer

TheVman said:
cope. I used to excersise. without steroids you get minimal results if you're low T

Boxing is HIIT so it directly raises T and DHT. Not all exercise is made equal.

Also, until you show your paperwork, boldly declaring that you are low T is cope.

If you are low T, get more saturated fat and cholesterol, more vitamin D and more magnesium with at least 7 hours and 30 minutes of sleep. Also, get rid of any estrogens in your life (phyto-, metallo- and the fungi type). Then do HIIT or resistance training.

There is no way you can be low T with that combo unless you are starving or have hypogonadism in which case you need to go to a doctor or INJECT.

BlackPill47 said:
I don't release it. Like everything, I bottle it up and let it destroy me from the inside.

Spidey said:
Boxing is HIIT so it directly raises T and DHT. Not all exercise is made equal.

Also, until you show your paperwork, boldly declaring that you are low T is cope.

If you are low T, get more saturated fat and cholesterol, more vitamin D and more magnesium with at least 7 hours and 30 minutes of sleep. Also, get rid of any estrogens in your life (phyto-, metallo- and the fungi type). Then do HIIT or resistance training.

There is no way you can be low T with that combo unless you are starving or have hypogonadism in which case you need to go to a doctor or INJECT.
coping. Free T is natural

WorldRulerAisha said:
because youre happy :)

I don't recall ever being happy. Just okay. But not happy haha.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I don't recall ever being happy. Just okay. But not happy haha.

whatever you say mr happy man  :heh:

TheVman said:

yes and so are all of the things I said. Just lol if you think testosterone comes out of thin air.

WorldRulerAisha said:
whatever you say mr happy man  :heh:

LOL. I wish I was. I hope you will be happy soon if you aren't already.

Spidey said:
TheVman said:
yes and so are all of the things I said. Just lol if you think testosterone comes out of thin air.
Nope. can't increase your natural T limit. very big cope. sad!

RREEEEEEEEE said:
LOL. I wish I was. I hope you will be happy soon if you aren't already.

Dw im happy babe 

tumblr_n8rsyrVe981rb06tgo1_250.gif

TheVman said:

no one is talking about the limit.

we are talking about the current level.

keep rotting buddy boyo, you don't want to accept you're low T of your own fault so you cope with rotting and trying to discourage others from at least living a healthier incel life.

Spidey said:
TheVman said:
no one is talking about the limit.
we are talking about the current level.
keep rotting buddy boyo, you don't want to accept you're low T of your own fault so you cope with rotting and trying to discourage others from at least living a healthier incel life.
very big cope. everyone knows excersise can only increase T minimal amounts. making up bluepilled lies. sad. one of the worst users on this side. mods wont do anything

TheVman said:
very big cope. everyone knows excersise can only increase T minimal amounts. making up bluepilled lies. sad. one of the worst users on this side. mods wont do anything

Resistance training and sprint training are exercise and they increase exercise by loads.

I have tons of evidence on my side and you have bluepilled cope on your side.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2796409
[url=http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00421-006-0319-1]http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00421-006-0319-1[/url]

[font=Georgia, Times, serif]Hackney A, Hosick K, Myer A, Rubin D, Battaglini C. Testosterone responses to intensive interval versus steady-state endurance exercise. J Endocrinol Invest. 2012;35(11):947-950.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times, serif]Liu T, Lin C, Huang C, Ivy J, Kuo C. Effect of acute DHEA administration on free testosterone in middle-aged and young men following high-intensity interval training. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2013;113(7):1783-1792.[/font]
[font=Georgia, Times, serif]
Nevill M, Holmyard D, Hall G, et al. Growth hormone responses to treadmill sprinting in sprint- and endurance-trained athletes. Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol. 1996;72(5-6):460-467.[/font]

Spidey said:
TheVman said:
Resistance training and sprint training are exercise and they increase exercise by loads.
I have tons of evidence on my side and you have bluepilled cope on your side.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2796409
[url=http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00421-006-0319-1]http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00421-006-0319-1[/url]
[font=Georgia, Times, serif]Hackney A, Hosick K, Myer A, Rubin D, Battaglini C. Testosterone responses to intensive interval versus steady-state endurance exercise. J Endocrinol Invest. 2012;35(11):947-950.[/font]
[font=Georgia, Times, serif]Liu T, Lin C, Huang C, Ivy J, Kuo C. Effect of acute DHEA administration on free testosterone in middle-aged and young men following high-intensity interval training. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2013;113(7):1783-1792.[/font]
[font=Georgia, Times, serif]
Nevill M, Holmyard D, Hall G, et al. Growth hormone responses to treadmill sprinting in sprint- and endurance-trained athletes. Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol. 1996;72(5-6):460-467.[/font]
fake news. fake articles actually don't say anything about increasing T a lot. Low T. everyone knows the T increases cuz boxers all take steroids. fake stats. low iq user. sad.

TheVman said:
fake news. fake articles actually don't say anything about increasing T a lot. Low T. everyone knows the T increases cuz boxers all take steroids. fake stats. low iq user. sad.

troll.

BlackPill47 said:

I’ve tried it and It’s  the most painful way to do it tbh

Spidey said:
TheVman said:
troll.
yes you are. very low iq. lowest iq cel on this forum

I don't. I hold it in myself. I don't want to break anything.

Listen to music, go to graveyards, destroy some graves ( ofc in night), sometimes fights ( just when iam really fking angry), destroying some objects

JustKillMe said:
BlackPill47 said:
I’ve tried it and It’s the most painful way to do it tbh
There's just too much rage to release safely. I have simply accepted it.

Being Black Pilled helps me immensely with indifference to everything.

Hire a prostitute if you wanna release your anger.

VST said:
JustKillMe said:
now I cut myself
Cutting yourself is a low IQ attention seeking female behaviour, stop that.
No it's not if you don't show anybody.

Kointo said:
No it's not if you don't show anybody.

It's still an attention whoring behaviour, because deep down you'll be hoping that someone notices and helps you.
Just self harm like a man, lift until every single muscle becomes sore.

VST said:
It's still an attention whoring behaviour, because deep down you'll be hoping that someone notices and helps you.
Just self harm like a man, lift until every single muscle becomes sore.

That takes way to much effort. It's a gay cope to try and be "masuline broh"

Kointo said:
That takes way to much effort. It's a gay cope to try and be "masuline broh"

That's the point, you either behave like a man or a femoid.
Your choice.