Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you recognaze a virgin foid?

K

kajusek94

Greycel
Are there any indicators that could point out foid is a virgin? Except being extremely unattractive (even that isn't very reliable lol)
What to look for in behaviour, appearence or attitude? There must be something that gives them up...

Greycel thread. Virgin foids don't exist in 2020

When they're younger than 10 there's a small chance they are still virgin.

she'd have to be very young.

Most foids over 14 in the cucked west already had multiple chad dicks.

Virgin foids don't exist in 2020
561974 394555620614988 1121467679 n

Last edited:
I mean even the most innocent or "nerd" girls have shown to be the biggest sluts, so you can't go with attire, demeanor or attitude for sex tells.

They exist as much as femcels do. If you're seeking a virgin, you're a lost cause.

They don't exist. As punishment for crimes against humanity I think Foidscum should have their human rights taken away from them for a set number of years. All Foids will serve the same amount of years for this punishment. It will last as long as the ages of every Man that committed suicide combined from the time Feminism was created to the time it has fallen. They caused their deaths anyway. Even if they didn't it would have been a factor in their suicide. This won't happen because Humans are so predictable and boring. I would love if it did though. :feelsdevil:

If they are younger than 11

If she is in a kindergarden or elementary school - she is a virgin :feelshaha: , if she is older then chances of her being virign are low and decreasing with each year

Yeah, I'm pretty much new here lol
Welcome to the forum :blackpill:. Lurk a bit and read the threads daily before making a greycel post. A lot of your questions have already been answered in other threads. Long story short, you'll never know so assume they all aren't. There's no way to physically tell from outward appearance. If you're a truecel it's not like you'd be able to make it so far to be able to check her hymen either. When I was in elementary school, there were foids starting as early as 5th fucking grade. By middle school it was a shit show. If you make it to ascension, you're essentially fucking someone else's leftovers.

Ya. If she’s prepubescent lol. No hips/tits/ass means there’s no estrogen in her blood so she doesn’t crave cock yet. But the second she hits puberty she’s gonna turn into a toilet and start drinking cum

Welcome to the forum :blackpill:. Lurk a bit and read the threads daily before making a greycel post. A lot of your questions have already been answered in other threads. Long story short, you'll never know so assume they all aren't. There's no way to physically tell from outward appearance. If you're a truecel it's not like you'd be able to make it so far to be able to check her hymen either. When I was in elementary school, there were foids starting as early as 5th fucking grade. By middle school it was a shit show. If you make it to ascension, you're essentially fucking someone else's leftovers.
Thanks, I'll check before posting next time

I mean even the most innocent or "nerd" girls have shown to be the biggest sluts, so you can't go with attire, demeanor or attitude for sex tells.

They exist as much as femcels do. If you're seeking a virgin, you're a lost cause.

she'd have to be very young.
yeah. “saving yourself for the right one” just isn’t a thing anymore. imagine if you could just download an app on your phone that lets you hook up with hundreds of local Stacies who all want to fuck you, obviously you wouldn’t stay celibate for long. reverse the genders and that’s how women live today.

just lol at copers saying “There’s still trad women out there!”. women like to have sex. even girls from “Christian” backgrounds have a lot of sex in high school and college, the idea of women preserving their chastity is generally seen as an outdated 19th century concept that no one actually adheres to

yeah. “saving yourself for the right one” just isn’t a thing anymore. imagine if you could just download an app on your phone that lets you hook up with hundreds of local Stacies who all want to fuck you, obviously you wouldn’t stay celibate for long. reverse the genders and that’s how women live today.

just lol at copers saying “There’s still trad women out there!”. women like to have sex. even girls from “Christian” backgrounds have a lot of sex in high school and college, the idea of women preserving their chastity is generally seen as an outdated 19th century concept that no one actually adheres to

the loss of virginity is a wound that never heals.
once it happens, the foid's eyes become unfocused and her skin becomes oily to the touch.

You can figure out a foid's virginity by using an ultrasound scan on the fetus to see if it's a boy or a girl.

Greycel thread. Virgin foids don't exist in 2020
This.

And people who claim they can see it from her vibe like BrendioEEE are straight retards.

They don't exist. Maybe in their teens if they are less degenerate but at 20 or older, there is NO WAY she is a virgin.
You will not be able to check it anyway. They get surgeries to LARP. And if you have above average girth a non-virgin can bleed like a virgin. Hymen is a meme.

Yeah, I'm thinking about that a lot lately. I always used to have a crush on Christian girls, idealize them about being these pure innocent creatures and even now it makes me slightly attracted to them knowing that it's all bullshit...

You will not be able to check it anyway. They get surgeries to LARP. And if you have above average girth a non-virgin can bleed like a virgin. Hymen is a meme.
Also very true, there was a pretty good thread/discussion about that in the summer

Last edited:
Suifuel replies

If you can see them they're not virgins.

Also very true, there was a pretty good thread/discussion about that in the summer
I made a thread about it too a few months ago, but I remember people just barking for me because they didn't want to accept the facts.

the loss of virginity is a wound that never heals.
once it happens, the foid's eyes become unfocused and her skin becomes oily to the touch.
Based and subcutaneouspilled tbh

This is a very outdated view on females. It's impossible to tell if they are virgin or not. The hymen can break from shit like gym exercise or running. Usually the classic "bleeding after the first time" is due to her chad sleeve being dry and not having enough lube, a lot of virgins don't realize how much lube is actually needed during sex apparently so even your cock could tear itself and bleed/sting.

On the "how they act" There is a study that showed that you can tell if a woman has recently had sex through her gait/way of walking. But you can't tell if she is a virgin or not.

A woman's history of vaginal orgasm is discernible from her walk​

Last edited:
Non virgin foids should get some kind of tattoo indicating they are no longer virgins.

Those may not be real Christian women. They may just be the ones that claim to be Christians and go to church. I’m not sure if you know this, but going to church and claiming to be Christian isn’t enough.

What about those Christian girls that did art and sat with their books at lunchtime. The ones that could recite bible verses easily. Or the women that never gossiped in cliques? I’m not saying you’re wrong, but I want to hear a further perspective.

Virgin girls does exist.... Legit every foid seems to have or had a bf.

Its brutal.

No slutty dressing, healthy body shape, no provocative appearance (piercings, tattoos, coloured hair, et cetera) and no attention seeking behaviour.

These signs do not guarantee virginity, but they do indicate lower body count in general.

Unattractive females are more promiscuous though. There are men who are willing to fuck the most hideous landwhales, and they do. These females are unattractive and fat because they are genetic trash who lack self-care, which is also why they fuck a very high amount of men.

Are there any indicators that could point out foid is a virgin? Except being extremely unattractive (even that isn't very reliable lol)
What to look for in behaviour, appearence or attitude? There must be something that gives them up...
She holds her parents hand on the way to school, end of.

christian, young(15 or below), modest, shy, no fakeup, no fashionwhoring gives her a ~30% chance of not being used yet
She holds her parents hand on the way to school, end of.