Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you really feel about women?

Do you hate or secretly love women?

• I hate foids forever no matter what

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Im a blue pilled cuck who secretly loves foids like everyone else

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Im indifferent/dont care

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
Cope or die

Cope or die

Captain
★★★
Theres a ton of ( unwarranted) hate for women here. Theres also a ton of undercover simps here who would cut off a limb for a sniff of foid stank. I think most people should be somewhere in between the two extremes. I dont hate women. I also dont believe in worshipping them and it disgusts me to see so much foid worship here of all places. I think foid worship is worse than hating women outright. Do you secretly love women or hate them or indifference?

If I thought I could ascend ever, maybe I'd try. But im trucel, gave up hope long ago, so indifferent/don't care.

Theres a ton of ( unwarranted) hate for women here. Theres also a ton of undercover simps here who would cut off a limb for a sniff of foid stank. I think most people should be somewhere in between the two extremes. I dont hate women. I also dont believe in worshipping them and it disgusts me to see so much foid worship here of all places. I think foid worship is worse than hating women outright. Do you secretly love women or hate them or indifference?
You should always hate women. They're naturally inferior and unless put into place will rot society. Being impartial is being a simp because you believe women are capable of good.

I dont care anymore. I wanted a wife so bad but ive come to accept this fate that i will highly likely stay single for the rest of my life

You should always hate women. They're naturally inferior and unless put into place will rot society. Being impartial is being a simp because you believe women are capable of good.
Women are capable of good when brought up in the right environment. Obviously now most women are raised in the most degenrate environments which is why we have so many garbage women.

Women are capable of good when brought up in the right environment. Obviously now most women are raised in the most degenrate environments which is why we have so many garbage women.
When you train a dog to be good doesn't make them good. Women are only as good as the world makes them.

I used to hate them especifically but now I have internalized the realization that everything in this world is bad. So my dislike for them kinda became blurred amongst the many other dislikes.

I used to hate them especifically but now I have internalized the realization that everything in this world is bad. So my dislike for them kinda became blurred amongst the many other dislikes.
Interesting. I personally dislike, or hate, many of the factors that led us to this state. I.e. feminism, simps, social media, government, jews, etc more than i hate women.

Well, i witness myself becoming more numb towards foids, their devilish tendencies and the clownworldery in general day by day. These creatures are simply not worth my frustration.