Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Do You Rationalize Seeing Ugly/Average Looking Guys With Women?

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
When you see this what goes through your head? Are they all cucks? Is the woman only with them for money? Or is it possible that there are other reasons why a woman would be with an ugly/average looking guy even when they could do a lot better?

i never ever see those mythical couples

only hear about them on the internet

Lefterio13 said:

I just saw one, but i doubt they were a couple. Probably coworkers or something it looked like they were working on something

I think that statistically speaking, there will always be outliers and anomalies. Dosent mean they are common though.

One word runs through my mind: money.

In Dubai I saw it a lot. Walking around the malls there were so many hot women next to some retard looking Arab who was funding their shopping spree.

Women hate being single.They need a man in their lives. They cannot even open a jar by themselves.If they have a boyfriend it does not mean they are attracted to him , it does not mean they fuck him.It is only a passtime for them until they eventually hpp on Chads dick.

InfiniteShowers said:
In Dubai I saw it a lot. Walking around the malls there were so many hot women next to some retard looking Arab who was funding their shopping spree.

That sweet sweet betabux money

Lefterio13 said:

Have to agree, only hear about it but no one's ever proven their claims. Some people are also delude in regards to what ugly actually is.

Try to understand, if there's no physical attraction a relationship doesn't exist.

InfiniteShowers said:

I went there for a holiday over this Christmas. Pure suifuel.

In many cases they've been together for years, or he got lucky and she has low self-esteem and doesn't realise how pretty she is. Her wearing make-up and not being overweight by much can halo her more also. I hear femoids say this a lot especially that they see LOADS of ugly men with nice looking women, but they are only expressing their own high standards when the guys could actually look pretty decent really.

Ive never seen an ugly guy with a good looking gf here in the UK, although i havent had any reason to go outside for 2 years now.

/pol/cel said:
I think that statistically speaking, there will always be outliers and anomalies. Dosent mean they are common though.

They are not as ugly as me..

People are different and like different things. I don't buy into the femoid mentality being monolithic. There are some femoids that aren't that shallow. They do exist, it is a thing. Is it a common enough thing to really think about ? Fuck no chads cock is supreme.

Money, mental problems, exceptions. I've never seen one of these couples. They are not common.

Ugly female with a chad though? Way too common.

First off, it rarely happens. Most people are looksmatched.

Yes, some women truly don't care about your looks or height, but they are rare enough that you'll likely never get to have one of your own.

You rationalize it by realizing that you don't know a single thing about their relationship except for what's on the surface.

I know several of those relationships.

In one of them, the dude has an apartment near campus and the girl is living there on his parents' expense. I feel like this relationship will end as soon as she's finished her degree.

In another one of them, the girl treats him like a doormat, goes to clubs regularly and cheats on his boyfriend. He takes it because she's the best he can get.

In another ugly man hot woman couples, they have been dating since highschool, and these relationships tend to last a little longer, but you don't know how long it will last for.

Also, when women say they see ugly men with hot women, remember that their standards are unbearably high, so what's ugly to them is objectively attractive.

I see ugly women with men hotter than them all the time though.

An another guy said: I reassure myself that personality matters, then I cry because I'm a boring introvert.

Incel_Because_Short said:
In one of them, the dude has an apartment near campus and the girl is living there on his parents' expense. I feel like this relationship will end as soon as she's finished her degree.

In another one of them, the girl treats him like a doormat, goes to clubs regularly and cheats on his boyfriend. He takes it because she's the best he can get.

I see ugly women with men hotter than them all the time though.

At least us incels will never get cucked.

LeagueEuW said:
An another guy said: I reassure myself that personality matters, then I cry because I'm a boring introvert.

that was me and I repeat those words one more time

KyloRen said:
At least us incels will never get cucked.

Unless you're unemployed and don't pay tax, you're cucked by the state. The state takes your money and gives it to single women, who have been impregnated by men other than you.

So no, incels are still cucked.

Lefterio13 said:

I've seen a lot of them.

In high school I had a friend with an overweight 3,5/10 brother, who was in a serious relationship with a really cute 6/10 girl, and she was obviously not with him for money (he wasn't rich and she was crazy about him).

People on here need to realize that there are SOME (not many) girls whose looks standards aren't all that high.

I've never seen that but If I would see it then I wouldn't tell myself stories to justify it because those wouldn't necessary after looking at the specific situation

If I see it two things happen. First, lifefuel. As in it seems possible so good for me.
Second, jealousy, wow tonight he'll lick her sweet pussy while I'll fap.

CopingGymcel said:
I've seen a lot of them.

In high school I had a friend with an overweight 3,5/10 brother, who was in a serious relationship with a really cute 6/10 girl, who was obviously not with him for money (he wasn't rich and she was crazy about him).

People on here need to realize that there are SOME (not many) girls whose looks standards aren't all that high.

Yes, but their personality standard is obnoxious. The overweight guy was probably Jonah Hill.

LeagueEuW said:
Yes, but their personality standard is obnoxious. The overweight guy was probably Jonah Hill.

He was a nice guy, but he wasn't anything special. He could get violent at times with people he didn't like (he beat up some guy who crashed into his car).

NT theory and propinquity theory are super legit. Don't be an autist and talk to a lot of women and you will get a gf. There are PSL 5+ tall guys on this forum who can't get laid because they don't talk to enough women and aren't NT, while ugly NT guys are getting laid. They don't understand that their behavior can only get them laid if they are in the Chadlite territory with women approaching them on the street.

I never see them here. It's always people of the same attractiveness level and socioeconomic level. The only exception is the occasional Chadlite with a landwhale.

Incel_Because_Short said:
Unless you're unemployed and don't pay tax, you're cucked by the state. The state takes your money and gives it to single women, who have been impregnated by men other than you.

So no, incels are still cucked.

True, however, thanks to the Tax Cuts, we'll be less cucked by the State. Add-in that welfare reform is on the horizon this year.

170205-donald-trump-823_b75200c5e79310ac713efdfa85228edc.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Never seen them in atleast in 2017. I was outside everyday.

No sub 5 men seen i a relationship with women who were under 30

There was only the one couple he was a 4 and she was fat.

Never saw a sub 5 with a young women in public or on fb in a reltionship only this one fucking time

I see it a decent amount, but it's never hideous men with okay looking girls. It's always 5-7 men with 6-8 women at best. Sub-5 and you're getting looksmatched at best.

They're not attracted to the guy, they're attracted to his wallet or status. If that's not it it's a rare anomaly

If not for money, I've never seen anything like that.