Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do you pronounce "incel" in your language?

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
To take the first two letters of the word Involuntary and the first three letters of celibate with the equivalent word of your language, in Portuguese it would be Celin (Celibatario Involuntario)
Just for my curiosity

Last edited:
非志愿单身

unfreiwillig zölibatär

Unzöl

Heil Hitler btw

"Célin" (célibataire involontaire) but nobody use that. We usually say the word incel ( /ins3:l/ ), or the name "Célestin" which is slightly the same

Polish
a literal translation of "incel" would be "mimowolny celibatariusz" (micel?), but yeah, everyone says "incel" (pronounced /ˈin.t͡sɛl/, een-tsel)

Polish
a literal translation of "incel" would be "mimowolny celibatariusz" (micel?), but yeah, everyone says "incel" (pronounced /ˈin.t͡sɛl/, een-tsel)
"micel" :feelsaww::feelsaww:

Sure, it roughly translates to- OUHHH UHHH OUGHA

Last edited:
To take the first two letters of the word Involuntary and the first three letters of celibate with the equivalent word of your language, in Portuguese it would be Celin (Celibatario Involuntario)
Just for my curiosity
no Hindi/urdu term for incel

Nobody knows the "incel" term here in Spain, nobody uses it. I guess that if you wanted to translate it it would be "célibe involuntario" or "celin". Never heard it before.
But we had a term for those males that never have sex, and its been used even before it became mainstream in the american media: "Nuncafollista", literally Never-Fucker.

Nobody knows the "incel" term here in Spain, nobody uses it. I guess that if you wanted to translate it it would be "célibe involuntario" or "celin". Never heard it before.
But we had a term for those males that never have sex, and its been used even before it became mainstream in the american media: "Nuncafollista", literally Never-Fucker.
I know no one speaks celin here too I just wanted to see the translation of the acronym to other languages, here we call incel "Cabaço" "Virgão"

On-cel

Onvrijwillig celibaat