Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How do you people get invited to parties

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
You people are going to parties and getting invited? I've never been invited to a party once in my life people even invited other people to parties right in front of me

To be invited to a party you have to be a normie

Who are you normie infiltrators especially @SpinxS

Never been to a party once in my life...

Normally for a Incel to get invited he has to have a normie friend.

thats the secret, I dont

Mussell

You have to have friends and talk to people lmao - :smonk:common sense

I've been to a halloween middle school dance but everyone had to go and I just sat against the wall just watching my everyone talk and have a good time

i haven't been to a party in years. and i only been to like 2 in my life.

You people are going to parties and getting invited? I've never been invited to a party once in my life people even invited other people to parties right in front of me

Sorry, man but you doesn't need to be angry at me. I hope you find friends. I can be your friend online if you want. Also, this dude i meet him by luck and we made friends. He is the one who get invited and shit an i just tag along with him. It's not like i am some normie.

1. Be fakecel :feelshmm:
PS Parties are normtard retarded clownshit so idc anyway

I did get invited to a party once. It was because I met a couple of friends of my brother and they're the perfect combination of being extroverted party organizers while also actually not being judgmental against subhumans like me. Basically, just have a brother with friends bro.

Also, there are school and work parties, but I doubt those count.

That said, I've never had fun at any party, unless getting together with a few close friends counts. The music is extremely loud, everyone is busy talking to each other or flirting, I don't seem to have much in common with anyone, etc.; all I can do is drink alone as far away from the deafening music as possible and hope that no one gets too creeped out by my idling. If you're like me, then you haven't missed much by not being invited.

That word is alien to me.

to be invited to one you need to be born with normie face at bare minimum and NTmaxxed or just foid

You have to be NT and normie in terms of look. Thats way the only people on this site being invited to parties - normie parties not some nerdy D&D gatherings (I was never even invited for that tho) are fakecels and failed normies cunts who should gtfo

this guy at mr work said download snapchat and add everyone. did so and have been invited to a few parties just cause I went to the same school. didn't matter anyway, no one talked to me. I just stood there, enjoying the free alcohol.

The have tattoos and do drugs. Which leads them to parties where they can get more drugs and tattoos and potential sexual partners. If you have no tattoos or drugs then they see you as an outsider

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back