Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you niggers manage to go to school or hold down a job...

HOBO

HOBO

Veteran
★★★★
I'm in college but i'm struggling because I just don't have the motivation to do anything.

Also i've had jobs before, but I can only ever last 6 months max before it becomes unbearable to me.

''manage to go to school or hold down a job...''

Thats the thing, we don't hold them down

I just like to be a parasite no matter how bad I perform

I cheated my way through college

Putting effort in school or work is meaningless. Once a loser always a loser

I don't really have a choice and i need money to ascend

Putting effort in school or work is meaningless. Once a loser always a loser
This is what i'm used to, I passed highschool with all d- and almost got expelled for truancy. It feels weird now though because before I was being forced to go to school, now it's more or less by choice, so why am I even bothering? So I don't work at burger king for the rest of my life? I guess it's worth it considering that, but then I question why I should even have a job at all, I could just live modestly off government assistance, why bust my ass for the rest of my life just to live marginally above that? What's the point in having a couple more dollars in my bank account? I will never have any children to spend that money on, I don't desire luxury things or status (the kind achieved through wealth anyway), and I don't feel fulfilled through work, it just makes me want to end my life.

This is what i'm used to, I passed highschool with all d- and almost got expelled for truancy. It feels weird now though because before I was being forced to go to school, now it's more or less by choice, so why am I even bothering? So I don't work at burger king for the rest of my life? I guess it's worth it considering that, but then I question why I should even have a job at all, I could just live modestly off government assistance, why bust my ass for the rest of my life just to live marginally above that? What's the point in having a couple more dollars in my bank account? I will never have any children to spend that money on, I don't desire luxury things or status (the kind achieved through wealth anyway), and I don't feel fulfilled through work, it just makes me want to end my life.
True, why working hard for marginal gains, especially if you don’t see a personal benefit in terms of family, luxury, or status?

i just have an ass of a father who did everything possible for his first two kids but treated me like i was a loser, and i lost my mother in my teenage, so i am just alone and have to fend myself on my own for most things
guess that made me not give up easily even though i'm blackpilling myself over lots of things, survival what else

I'm on loser benefits for life on account of blatant social inadequacy.
Do what I want all day.

Still wanna die though.

Being NT helps

I nearly roped myself in the last couple months of school. By some miracle I didn't. Now that I've finished school, I'm just a neet. :feelsEhh: