Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you maneuver yourself amongst society?

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
I myself have been a shut in for years, since high school really. Instead of going to a park or a concert or an event. I try to stay indoors as much as I can until I'm forced to go outside for one reason or another.

If I leave the house it's because I gotta go make money or I need to go buy stuff. It's extremely rare for me to go out just for the sake of it and when I'm around large groups of people I tend to keep to myself unless someone engadges first, although I prefer them not to as I find social interaction extremely draing. To the point to where I'll actually feel tired if I interact to much with people for the day.

I'd much rather spend my life indoors with my big 4ktv and PlayStation 4 pro. Getting lost in the endless hours of entertainment available to me. So long as I'm doing the activity alone, I'm good.[UWSL] I suspect many of you here are similar to this, but maybe they're a few extroverts amongst us as well and I'm curious about how that intertwines with your status as an incel.[/UWSL]

Being an introvert fits my lifestyle like a glove as I have no desire to get out there and meet people. As you can see I'd rather do most of my interactions online such as here on these forums and even that's only on occasion.

I'm same as you. I don't leave my house if I don't have to. I have nowhere to go anyway.

Going out can serve as a change of pace but considering the hassles involved (like traffic), it can end up being a bad idea or an unappealing experience that one could regret. I also tend to not talk first and try to be distant from clownworld toxicity and how loud it can be. Years ago I remember I used to take drives around the city but it doesnt appeal to me rn, I would rather avoid needless stress and bullshit.

With great stress and anxiety. I am hated and an outcast and I know it.

I’m not afraid to go out to do shit. That’s cucked asf if you limit yourself because of normies. But I never socialize with people when I’m out. I make it known that I don’t want to be talked to and that I could possibly hurt someone if they cross me

Very gracefully.

I myself have been a shut in for years, since high school really. Instead of going to a park or a concert or an event. I try to stay indoors as much as I can until I'm forced to go outside for one reason or another.

If I leave the house it's because I gotta go make money or I need to go buy stuff. It's extremely rare for me to go out just for the sake of it and when I'm around large groups of people I tend to keep to myself unless someone engadges first, although I prefer them not to as I find social interaction extremely draing. To the point to where I'll actually feel tired if I interact to much with people for the day.

I'd much rather spend my life indoors with my big 4ktv and PlayStation 4 pro. Getting lost in the endless hours of entertainment available to me. So long as I'm doing the activity alone, I'm good.[UWSL] I suspect many of you here are similar to this, but maybe they're a few extroverts amongst us as well and I'm curious about how that intertwines with your status as an incel.[/UWSL]

Being an introvert fits my lifestyle like a glove as I have no desire to get out there and meet people. As you can see I'd rather do most of my interactions online such as here on these forums and even that's only on occasion.
Dont work, domt go outside if not buying something in market.. dont have friends. Donr have money.. i had onky leptop it burned.. now have only phone left..

My only interaction is to markets cashiers hi put soemthing to buy say thank you thats it

By avoiding it as much as possible of course.

I only go out to get groceries and that's it. The rest of my time i spend it in solitary confinment in my room

I only go out to get groceries and that's it. The rest of my time i spend it in solitary confinment in my room

There is so much more freedom on the internet still. Even though everybody memes the modern internet sucks trope, that is true only for those still stuck in facebook/google/twitter/ms/shitcord circles. Going out for tasty cakes is like momentarily unjacking from the Matrix.

Wake up, go to work, get mogged, repeat

Dislike most people but try to get along to minimize hostility