Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you make the days go by faster?

aGuyAlone

aGuyAlone

Self-banned
-
Am 17yo youngcel and need to be 18 to even fucking do any travelling alongside many other copes but the days feel like they're by at the waling pace of a 85yo woman with hemorrhoids recently and even using my PC doesn't make the time go much faster anymore.

I have the exact opposite problem. It feels like weeks or even months go by in a flash. I am older so it probably has to do with that.

I have the exact opposite problem. It feels like weeks or even months go by in a flash. I am older so it probably has to do with that.
Same for me.

I drink a lot of alcohol to numb the pain and suffering

Same for me.

I drink a lot of alcohol to numb the pain and suffering
Please , just numb yourself with something else , May be video games but not alcohol , it's destructive and literally eats your spirit

Sometimes if I work on a programming project the days just fly by

Same, the past few years have been all alike. It’s hard to have a sense of time when your life is devoid of milestones.

Am 17yo youngcel and need to be 18 to even fucking do any travelling alongside many other copes but the days feel like they're by at the waling pace of a 85yo woman with hemorrhoids recently and even using my PC doesn't make the time go much faster anymore.
I'm sure you'll wish the opposite 10 years older. Experience the moments of the present as long as there is an expected change in your life situation (maybe college, profession, work, moving from home etc.)

Later time will fly soon and you will be amazed at how 4-5 years have passed so quickly (and probably you won't be happy with it then).

And you're just 17. Don't dig yourself into the :blackpill:thing too deep.... I think you know what I mean, you're still young etc etc etc.... :bluepill:

Sleep