Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you make gymcelling more interesting?

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
As you saw from my last thread about my gym, I am surrounded by yogapants-clad Staceys and get to witness how they treat the Chads and Tyrones. I actually prefer my job than working out srs. Lifting some bar up and down? Not a great way to spend an evening, but I cope that somewhere along the line, it will help, so i can't quit.

So how do you make it more interesting?

Listening to my own music is repetitive. The gym's own music is so shit that it makes me wanna burn down an orphanage. I guess I could download some E-books to listen to.

Is there anything you build into your actual workout (rather than a distraction from it) to make it more interesting like: "gotta lift XX in 30 seconds". I can't really do that cuz my bones are weak and my progress is slow. Don't ask me what I bench or deadlift, cuz it's too embarrassing.

I try to act as cringy as possible so Stacies would go away...I get urges to rape when i’m at the gym. I might as well rape a female before killing myself.

Go there with your gf.

Fitness goals worked for me when I was playing sports. Playing sports pretty much motivated me to get/stay in shape. Too bad I have 0 time for the physical world anymore.

in my gymcelling days I used to always try to improve my lifts in every session , either by increasing the reps , making the reps easier , less time to rest between sets , etc ..
but I stopped gymcelling two years ago when I realised its pure cope

Octopusgun2 said:
I try to act as cringy as possible so Stacies would go away...I get urges to rape when i’m at the gym. I might as well rape a female before killing myself.

you need to be put in an asylum

You dont. GYMCELING IS 100% PAIN.

You gotta commit.

Octopusgun2 said:

ER ER ER ER!!!11!!!!!1

Music and hardcore pre-workout booster or just start roidceling

Mix in athletic movements in between sets. So say you are squatting. Do your set, and then do broad jumps before you go back to your next set of squats. Or do clap pushups in between sets of benching.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:

I second this, you can work out whenever you want for free and without the fear of being brutally mogged by chad

Get a training partner, so you guys could push each other, and be rivals.

steroids + training partner

idkwattodowithlife said:

Partner? I haven't heard that word since high school.

Kointo said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Partner? I haven't heard that word since high school.
You could go on Reddit and search for a gym buddy. My one stopped working out when he got a girlfriend.

I'd rather work out alone. May need a spot, whenever I need to bench heavy though.

blickpall said:
Too bad I have 0 time for the physical world anymore.

Wait what? Did you leave humanity behind and become an incorporeal being?

idkwattodowithlife said:
Don't worry, most Incels are already a lost cause...

Me included. No hope but the rope.

Framecel222 said:
Wait what? Did you leave humanity behind and become an incorporeal being?

I spend all my time at my computer because of work, except the time I spend in the lab or in lecture at school. I basically only communicate through typing, only listen to words spoken about academic subjects from a professor as part of an audience or through headphones in music in between, only do things which have no physical presence and are summarily just pixels on screens, like my papers, exams, posts on forums, etc. My whole life is in the digital and theoretical level, there is nothing binding me to the real besides the annoyance of commuting.

You don't. The gym is the most boring place on the planet when you're blackpilled. You already know bone structure is everything, so you measure your wrist,ankles, shoulders, and waist and you realize it's over. Then you work hard in the gym and then you see skeleton guys and obese guys get pussy all because they are tall or have forward growth in their faces.

home gym while watching twitch or anime

kodoku said:
home gym while watching twitch or anime
3391357_1382280946521.85res_400_300.jpg