Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do you low inhibmaxx enough to be able to rope?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
ive had enough of this whole being alive thing tbh

nothing to look forward to and i will eventually die anyways

you need to have a very bad day at first tbh.

I would love to know this too. If I had the courage to rope I would do it right now tbh.

Well I won't tell you to kys, but based upon some experiences I've had, it's at first difficult to override your body's defense mechanisms. You'll likely either have to work yourself up to it through conditioning, or use a method which is more or less instant and only mildly scary for you.

As for how to mentally psych yourself up to it, well only you know that, telling you what gives me suicidal urges probably won't be useful.

I've always considered jumping from a high place the best way to do it, just a second of courage and then there's no way back, every method involving gas or cuts (or even rope on some extent) can be reversed if the fear or the pain get unbearable.
I do not recommend kys though, especially if you're young you don't know how much your life can improve reaching maturity

Don't suicide or you end up in hellfire or reincarnated with more bad karma to pay...

Either scenario is worse than your current predicament

ive had enough of this whole being alive thing tbh

nothing to look forward to and i will eventually die anyways
I read rape instead of rope, another option I would say :waitwhat:

I would love to know this too. If I had the courage to rope I would do it right now tbh.

The technicalities is keeping me away tbh. I would do it if there was an easy way but all the methods I've researched are unsafe or unobtainable.

hire a hitman on yourself