Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you look in your facemask?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
My city just ordered it mandatory to wear facemasks everywhere. I dont think I will go out for a very long time. I look so ugly in a mask and it just makes my face look extra derpy and fat. How do doctors and nurses look so cool in them?

Do you guys wear any? How do you look? What color is it?
(post a pic of it if u want)

I dont know man. I ain’t wearing one.

I don't live in a city and don't have one

good. i finally have an excuse to wear skull mask in public

Better than without it

My jaw is as recessed as it can get (at times I have trouble breathing), but my eye area is OK, so this is lifefuel for me

I would love to be able to cover my face in public

tbh it hides my shittiest face features and I actually go up like 1 or 2 “out of 10 points” with one on. I hope this keeps up because having an excuse to wear one in public is useful

Would post but no selfie rule tbh not trying to get banned

No face mask for eye area and eye colour man :feelsrope:

Jfl at cucked laws forcing us to wear them. The government can go fuck themselves with their fake virus.

jfl I dont wear a facemask

There's no mask for my face!
I had some masks for emergency use that are not too horrible to wear. But they cost too much to use often. Mainly they are dust masks and not medical quality.

That said, i won't wear it out of fear of infection! But out of fear of armed nut jobs that fear me for not wearing one. If that makes any sense...

There's no mask for my face!
I had some masks for emergency use that are not too horrible to wear. But they cost too much to use often. Mainly they are dust masks and not medical quality.

That said, i won't wear it out of fear of infection! But out of fear of armed nut jobs that fear me for not wearing one. If that makes any sense...
:feelswhat:

That law is also here